Close

Mobile and desktop images

jacky.yau
3 years ago
#21444 Quote
Hi Support

I am creating a pages for my customer and I found the following problems:

1. The images size on desktop and mobile seems not able to separate the size. I have loaded a blank 1px x 1px on desktop version and a pic 1920x768px on mobile version. I found that the desktop version also use the size on mobile version and make my page have a lots of space with blank image. How can I resolve it?
2. I found the desktop page using maximum size to display the pictures in slides pages. The mobile page looks fine. How can I resizing the slides on desktop?
3. Can I have difference widget zone for desktop and mobile?

todor.atanasov
3 years ago
#21447 Quote
jacky.yau wrote:
Hi Support

I am creating a pages for my customer and I found the following problems:

1. The images size on desktop and mobile seems not able to separate the size. I have loaded a blank 1px x 1px on desktop version and a pic 1920x768px on mobile version. I found that the desktop version also use the size on mobile version and make my page have a lots of space with blank image. How can I resolve it?
2. I found the desktop page using maximum size to display the pictures in slides pages. The mobile page looks fine. How can I resizing the slides on desktop?
3. Can I have difference widget zone for desktop and mobile?

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Please raise a ticket in our support system and provide us with access to your store. As well as steps to reproduce the issue.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com