Close

Bugs

Support
10 years ago
#4244 Quote
Topic for reporting any Nop HTML Widgets problems.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a known issues with installing new plugins in nopCommerce. Please read this post for more information how to resolve it.
ron.richardson
10 years ago
#4293 Quote
I'm finding an issue with the multi-store functionality with a new widget I created.  I created a simple sidebar image to act like an ad, and want it only on one of my stores, not both.  I edited the SupportedWidgetZones.xml file and uncommented the right_side_column_after widget zone and updated my widget to be placed in that zone.

In the Stores tab, I checked the limited to stores option and chose the 1 store I wanted it to show up in.  The widget correctly displays the item in the right sidebar, but it shows up on both stores.  There are no other conditions set on the widget.

I am only running the trial version, however. Not sure if this is a limitation to the trial or not.
Support
10 years ago
#4305 Quote
ron.richardson wrote:
I'm finding an issue with the multi-store functionality with a new widget I created.  I created a simple sidebar image to act like an ad, and want it only on one of my stores, not both.  I edited the SupportedWidgetZones.xml file and uncommented the right_side_column_after widget zone and updated my widget to be placed in that zone.

In the Stores tab, I checked the limited to stores option and chose the 1 store I wanted it to show up in.  The widget correctly displays the item in the right sidebar, but it shows up on both stores.  There are no other conditions set on the widget.

I am only running the trial version, however. Not sure if this is a limitation to the trial or not.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for reporting this issue. It had been fixed and uploaded on our site. You can download the plugin again and replace the existing plugin with the new downloaded one.

Please let us know if the issue still exists!

Best Regards!
illutian
8 years ago
#9550 Quote
I've noticed that something is stripping out HTML code "just because". I tried to use this: [quote]<script src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js" async defer></script>
  <g:plusone></g:plusone>[/quote]

But the HTML Widget keeps stripping out the [quote]<g:plusone></g:plusone>[/quote]

----

Nop Version: 3.5
Deni
8 years ago
#9559 Quote
illutian wrote:
I've noticed that something is stripping out HTML code "just because". I tried to use this: <script src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js" async defer></script>
  <g:plusone></g:plusone>

But the HTML Widget keeps stripping out the <g:plusone></g:plusone>

----

Nop Version: 3.5

Hi, 

The HTML Widgets use the default text editor (tinyMCE) that comes from the nopCommerce platform. It is the one which strips the <g:plusone> tag, because this is the way it works.

You can try modifying the tinyMCE editor, by going to this file: 
\Administration\Views\Shared\EditorTemplates\RichEditor.cshtml.

Looking at the tinyMCE documentation, it has an option "extended_valid_elements", which might be of help.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
baloghc
7 years ago
#12350 Quote
I'm trying to have my HTML widget show on a single product on a category page but I cannot get the configuration to work properly.

I have it set to show in the productbox_addinfo_before widget zone. I confirmed that it will show there so there is no issue when it comes to it displaying. I do not have any conditions other than the default state to be "FAIL" so that it does not show anywhere.

I then have a product override set up to override that condition. That product override is not working. I added a product there in which I do want the widget to show but it will not show only on that product. It seems to either show on all products or show on none.

Any help?
Nop 3.7 - ArtFactory
Nop 4.0 - Lavella, Venture, Smart, ArtFactory
anton_ivanov
7 years ago
#12351 Quote
Hello,

"Override Product Conditions" work only if you are on the Product Page. I can suggest a  workaround for this but it may slightly harm the performance  since Product Conditions are not supposed to be executed outside Product Pages.
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
baloghc
5 years ago
#14871 Quote
We're having an issue where I am unable to add a condition. The Edit dialog pops up with the Type, Property and Operator but clicking the dropdown for Condition Type or any others do nothing.

This message is all that's in the console: [Deprecation] Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience.

Nop 3.7 - ArtFactory
SDobrev
5 years ago
#14873 Quote
Hello,

Please check the version of the HTML Widgets and the Core plugin from System -> System Information.
If they are different update the older one to the latest version.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
baloghc
5 years ago
#14877 Quote
Thank you for the response. We're on nopCommerce 4.0.
Both the Core and Plugin are the same version.

SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.Core, Version=4.0.645.26298
SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.HtmlWidgets, Version=4.0.645.26298

We are using the Lavella Theme:
SevenSpikes.Theme.Lavella, Version=4.0.795.26707, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

This was working previously on this website so something may have affected it, we're just not sure what.
Nop 3.7 - ArtFactory