Close

General Discussion

Support
12 years ago
#8 Quote
Topic for general discussion regarding Nop Home Page Sliders.
edcorusa
12 years ago
#36 Quote
I have downloaded your slide plugin and really am interested in it. I am in the process of upgrading my site from 1.9 to 2.2. When do y ou think you might have an update of you great extensions for 2.2?
Brian Weston
EDCOR Electronics Corporation
www.edcorusa.com
Support
12 years ago
#37 Quote
Hi,

Thank you for choosing our nopCommerce products!
We would like to let you know that all our plugins will be available for nopCommerce 2.2 by the end of the day tomorrow.

We will let all our subscribers know when this is done.
creative3k
12 years ago
#50 Quote
Well I tried the installation process as you mentioned for sliders, copied the homepage slider folders on to plugins folder , but i still cant see the home page slider plugins in the config>plugin section. I even tried saving the Global.as.. file and then restarting the application , reloading plugins but still the slider plugin are not visible
Support
12 years ago
#51 Quote
If you do not see the Nop Home Page Sliders in the config -> plugins section, these means that the plugins nopCommerce version differs from you nopCommerce installation version.
Please make sure that your are trying to install the correct version of the Nop Home Page Sliders. For example Nop Home Page Slider 2.2 on nopCommerce 2.2.
creative3k
12 years ago
#52 Quote
I am using the latest nopCommerce 2.20 version and have downloaded the latest slider version .
Support
12 years ago
#53 Quote
We have just downloaded the latest version and installed it on nopCommerce 2.2 and the Nop Home Page Sliders are visible.

So there must be some incompatibility with your installation.

You can catch us on skype and share your screen if you would like us to take a look:

skype name:

nop.templates.com.support
creative3k
12 years ago
#54 Quote
Well thanks, I sorted out the issue , There are 2 plugin folder in nopCommerce , i was copying the folders to the root plugin folder , Please can you edit the instruction manual to make it clear that the folders should be copied to the plugin folder under nop.web. Once again thanks for quick assistance , its working fine now.
Support
12 years ago
#55 Quote
Glad it worked.
Your feedback is really appreciated!
We will change the instructions manual.

Could you also post your reply to the respective nopCommerce forum thread, so that all others can know what is going on?

Thanks
pawrisian
12 years ago
#56 Quote
The slider extension was installed on my web site this morning and it is working perfectly !!

It looks like it is easy to use for non technical people too !! Just one question : do you have to change the settings in the carrousel slider every time you upload new images ? How can you get the images with all the same sizes ? Sorry for my ignorance !!

Thanks again for your help !