Close

General Discussion

Support
12 years ago
#212 Quote
onggia11 wrote:

So, Do you still have a free 2.3 version?

No, we don't have a free 2.3 version.
mysecond
12 years ago
#302 Quote
Hi there,
I'm trying to get my logo as a banner across the website just above the menu on the fashion theme, using this guide
http://www.nop-templates.com/Help/NopAnywhereSliders/Version_2_3/lessons/Working_with_Nop_Anywhere_Sliders.html

however I'm not able to get it appear, is there any other way to do it ?
Support
12 years ago
#305 Quote
Hi mysecond,

as far as I understand you should do a manual integration with calling your slider by the slider system name. Please make sure you have inserted the call to the slider in the view of the fashion theme.

Also make sure that:
- the system name of the slider is exactly the same as the one you are trying to call(i.e. @Html.Action("Slider", "AnywhereSliders", new { systemName = "{YourSliderSystemName}"}))
- make sure the height and the width of the slider is not equal to 0
- make sure you have images for the slider

If you have done everything above and still cannot display the slider, please provide a link to your store, so that we can assist you in doing this.

Hope that helps!
totti240282
12 years ago
#375 Quote
The plugin for the version 2.40 works with version 2.50 ?
Support
12 years ago
#378 Quote
totti240282 wrote:
The plugin for the version 2.40 works with version 2.50 ?

Hi totti240282,

There is no guarantee that the plugin will work with the latest changes of nopCommerce 2.5 on CodePlex web site.
When nopCommerce 2.5 is officialy out we will release an updated version of the plugin for nopCommerce 2.5.
But in the mean time if you want to try the plugin with nopCommerce 2.5 then you can use version 2.4 of the plugin. You might need to change the supported version in the Description.txt file at some point to 2.50 in order to install the plugin.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
totti240282
12 years ago
#382 Quote
There is a trial version to try ?
Support
12 years ago
#384 Quote
totti240282 wrote:
There is a trial version to try ?

You already asked the same question here
[email protected]
12 years ago
#503 Quote
I have couple of question about NOp Anywhere Sliders:

1. Using the Anywhere sliders in the website, will it have an impact on the performance of the site

2. I see image sliding in all leading websites like amazon, ofcourse even in nop-templates, which has arrow at the starting and end of the row with multiple images inbetween, will this sliders provide that option?

Example for clear understanding:
Please refer to www.junglee.com, in the second row of images it has {Page 1 of 3} with arrows, clicking the arrows does display the next set of images. I want a similar function for me, does Nop Anywhere sliders suffice the need.
edcorusa
12 years ago
#507 Quote
Yes, there is image indications and arrows to skip to the next image. As for the performance it does not seem to slow thing down too much. I think it really depends on the size of images and number of images you are using. I am running the Nop Anywhere Slider on my home page (www.edcorusa.com) and have had no problems.
Brian Weston
EDCOR Electronics Corporation
www.edcorusa.com
[email protected]
12 years ago
#519 Quote
I checked your website http://www.edcorusa.com/ but it is different from what I asked, may be I did not convey you that well. Here it is:

I need a slider with arrows/next at the start and end of a row, and the row contains 5 images. Which means when I click the arrow icon the next 5 images are displayed.

This feature is very common across websites, example:

www.flipkart.com (In the section Best Selling books, it has 2 arrows to view the next set of images)

http://www.junglee.com/ (In Explore Health and Beauty and Most Frequently Viewed sections, there are arrows at the top right corner, cliking it displays next set of images)