Close

General Discussion

Support
11 years ago
#859 Quote
ctetik1989 wrote:

I am using nopcommerce 2.4 and anywhere plugin 2.4. My datasource is SQL server.

Probably there is something wrong with your installation.
Could you please check if any of the tables below exist in your database and then drop them in the exact order below:

"Carousel3DSettings"
"CarouselSettings"
"NivoSettings"
"SliderImage"
"SliderWidget"
"SliderCategory"
"AnywhereSlider"

Then make sure the plugin is not installed (not present in the InstalledPlugins.txt).
Then install it again.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
ctetik1989
11 years ago
#860 Quote
ctetik1989 wrote:
Hi,

First of all, thanks for your product. I installed anywhere plugin as in the instructions. But,it gives an error such as "dbo.anywhereslider not found". I tried both manual and automatic ways in the instruction document. But, both gives the same error. How can I fix it? If I should create an anywhereslider table, which columns should it have?

Regards,

Hi,

Which version of nopCommerce are you using?
Are you using SQL Server or SQL Compact Edition?
Please note that when the Sliders are being installed they automatically create any database tables needed.

Best Regards,

I am using nopcommerce 2.4 and anywhere plugin 2.4. My datasource is SQL server.
But the tables weren't created
ctetik1989
11 years ago
#861 Quote
Support wrote:

Probably there is something wrong with your installation.
Could you please check if any of the tables below exist in your database and then drop them in the exact order below:

"Carousel3DSettings"
"CarouselSettings"
"NivoSettings"
"SliderImage"
"SliderWidget"
"SliderCategory"
"AnywhereSlider"

Then make sure the plugin is not installed (not present in the InstalledPlugins.txt).
Then install it again.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,

I tried it many times, but it didn't work. Can you share the creation query of tables with me?
Support
11 years ago
#862 Quote
ctetik1989 wrote:

I tried it many times, but it didn't work. Can you share the creation query of tables with me?

There is no creation query as it uses EF Code first and the database tables are automatically created.
So you are actually not able to install the plugin and you get this error when you try to install the plugin. Is that correct?

Best Regards
ctetik1989
11 years ago
#863 Quote
Support wrote:

There is no creation query as it uses EF Code first and the database tables are automatically created.
So you are actually not able to install the plugin and you get this error when you try to install the plugin. Is that correct?

Best Regards

No. I installed those 2 plugins without any errors. They seem as installed in the admin panel's plugins section but, it gives error when I try to create a slider. Because they are instaleld but not create database tables. By the way, thanks for your time and help.
Support
11 years ago
#864 Quote
ctetik1989 wrote:

No. I installed those 2 plugins without any errors. They seem as installed in the admin panel's plugins section but, it gives error when I try to create a slider. Because they are instaleld but not create database tables. By the way, thanks for your time and help.

Hi,

If there are no tables in the database then you need to install the plugin again, so that they are created. Go to App_Data\InstalledPlugins.txt and remove this line: SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders

This will mark the plugin as NOT installed and this will allow you to install it.
Then when it is installed correctly you should be able to see the tables in the database.
Probably you have received some error during the installation of the plugin, which you have ignored or haven't noticed.

Please let us know if everything is OK!

Best Regards,
ctetik1989
11 years ago
#865 Quote
Support wrote:

Hi,

If there are no tables in the database then you need to install the plugin again, so that they are created. Go to App_Data\InstalledPlugins.txt and remove this line: SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders

This will mark the plugin as NOT installed and this will allow you to install it.
Then when it is installed correctly you should be able to see the tables in the database.
Probably you have received some error during the installation of the plugin, which you have ignored or haven't noticed.

Please let us know if everything is OK!

Best Regards,

Hi,

I figure it out. When I copied both of the core and anywheresliders files to plugins and installed core file, the other file's installation cannot create the database tables. If I copy and install core file and then copy and install anywhereslider file, it creates tables.

Thanks for your great plugin...
infiniti
8 years ago
#10261 Quote
How can a slider property "Is Active" be made from true to false as I can't find it in settings?
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#10264 Quote
Hi,

This is controlled from the Conditions tab. If you open it you will see an Active setting, also you can set the Default State to Fail, it will have the same effect.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
baloghc
8 years ago
#10268 Quote
I noticed in 3.6 the sliders "title" box now allows for rich HTML, images etc. I have not been able to test it yet though. What was the purpose of making this change? We were looking to track click events on our sliders, can HTML code be placed in that box in order to accomplish that?

Thank you!
Nop 3.7 - ArtFactory
Nop 4.0 - Lavella, Venture, Smart, ArtFactory