Close

General Discussion

Liz
12 years ago
#95 Quote
Hi 7Spikes,
what about if I want to change the Nop Home Page Slider transition just like the one you have here: http://www.nop-templates.com/p/7/nop-electronics-theme. Can I do that? ... how?
Support
12 years ago
#112 Quote
Hi Liz,

currently the Nop Home Page Sliders does not support removing the transition effects from the admin panel. So in order to remove it you should edit one of the files as follows:

1. Locate the ~\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.HomePageSliders\Views\HomePageSliders\HomePageCarouselSlider.cshtml file.
2. Open it in a text editor.
3. Add the following two lines of code after line 22: effect: 'straight', so that it looks like:

line 20:       .....
line 21:       effect: 'straight',
line 22:       spw: 1,
line 23:       sph: 1,
line 24:       ......

4. Save the file and reload your page.

Hope that helps!
Tommy
12 years ago
#154 Quote
Hi

Is it possible to have multiple sliders on my site with different images, if yes how to manage the images/sliders?

Example: I want a slider on the homepage(Big images) and one in the footer(small images)

Best regards

Tommy
Support
12 years ago
#156 Quote
Hi Tommy,

No, unfortunately it is not possible to have multiple sliders .
We plan to improve the sliders and this functionality is definitely one of the MUST HAVE for the next release for nopCommerce 2.3.
We haven't started with the implementation yet, so you still have a chance to give us your suggestions,feedback and feature requests that you would like to see in the next version of the plugin.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
toamitshah
12 years ago
#192 Quote
Hi,

I am not able to find download link for version 2.20. can anyone help me out with the same?

Thanks and Regards,
Amit Shah
Support
12 years ago
#193 Quote
toamitshah wrote:

I am not able to find download link for version 2.20. can anyone help me out with the same?

First you need to make an order for the Sliders. Just add them to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. Once you confirm your order, you have to go to My Account -> Downloadable products and download it from there.

Best Regards,
toamitshah
12 years ago
#196 Quote
Dear Support Team,

Thanks a lot for your given direction. I am able to download it successfully.

Also, can you please confirm whether this extension is free to use on my e-commerce platform without having any license or anything?

Regards,
Amit Shah
Support
12 years ago
#197 Quote
toamitshah wrote:
Dear Support Team,

Thanks a lot for your given direction. I am able to download it successfully.

Also, can you please confirm whether this extension is free to use on my e-commerce platform without having any license or anything?

Regards,
Amit Shah

Hi Amit,

We can confirm that Nop Home Page Sliders, which is available for nopCommerce 2.0/2.1/2.2 is FREE to use. Please keep in mind that for the FREE plugins we don't provide support and any updates when a new version of nopCommerce is out. As many of our clients requested support and also are interested in new updates of the plugins for the new versions of nopCommerce, we decided to create a PRO paid version of the plugin for nopCommerce 2.3 that will allow you to add as many sliders as you want and by purchasing you will get free support and updates for 1 year.
All registered users in our web site will get a discount should they want to buy the Pro versions of the plugins.
We plan to release the Pro versions of the plugins next week.

Best Regards,
toamitshah
12 years ago
#198 Quote
Dear Support Team,

Really thanks for the useful information here.

Regards,
Amit Shah
onggia11
12 years ago
#211 Quote
Support wrote:

We can confirm that Nop Home Page Sliders, which is available for nopCommerce 2.0/2.1/2.2 is FREE to use. Please keep in mind that for the FREE plugins we don't provide support and any updates when a new version of nopCommerce is out. As many of our clients requested support and also are interested in new updates of the plugins for the new versions of nopCommerce, we decided to create a PRO paid version of the plugin for nopCommerce 2.3 that will allow you to add as many sliders as you want and by purchasing you will get free support and updates for 1 year.
All registered users in our web site will get a discount should they want to buy the Pro versions of the plugins.
We plan to release the Pro versions of the plugins next week.
Best Regards,

So, Do you still have a free 2.3 version?