Close

General Discussion

Support
12 years ago
#57 Quote
Your images need to be the same size. The slider would not attempt to resize them automatically. So once you decide what dimensions your images will be, set the slider width and height to the same values. After that new images need to be the same dimensions as the other images. Otherwise even if the slider tried to resize them automatically it will be very difficult to make it look good.
pawrisian
12 years ago
#58 Quote
thanks for your reply !
edcorusa
12 years ago
#59 Quote
I downloaded then on Monday and installed then. They work great. Thanks a lot for them. Very simple to use and effective.
Brian Weston
EDCOR Electronics Corporation
www.edcorusa.com
creative3k
12 years ago
#60 Quote
You can use ImageGen to resize the image , ImageGen also cache the images to reduce the uploading time .
creative3k
12 years ago
#61 Quote
Any ideas on how to stop image from repeating , for instance if i have set slider container to the width of 700px , and the image is of 690 width , the image repeats for the remaining 10px,
I try to edit the coin-slider.min.js, just added 'background-repeat':'no-repeat' but its still repeating .

Currently we are bound to use the image within the given sizes , I am trying to use ImageGen so that it can resize the image without effecting the image quality. Will update you on it .
YashChandra
12 years ago
#62 Quote
Could you set the slider container width from the Slider settings to 690px?
Does it have to be 700 px?
Regards,
Milen Kovachev
Nop-Templates.com
creative3k
12 years ago
#63 Quote
Yeh the slider setting should be of width 700. Anyway around it , why the image is repeating even when it is set to no-repeat.
creative3k
12 years ago
#64 Quote
I have figured out the way to avoid image to repeat in x direction, Just add the 'background-repeat': 'no-repeat' with background image in the coinslider script. The background-image appears three times in the scrip , so you need to add it three times .
Cheers
myozarni23
12 years ago
#65 Quote
Where can I download the latest Home Page Slider 2.2 compatible with Nop Commerce 2.2?

Thanks
YashChandra
12 years ago
#66 Quote
You can order the Nop Home Page Slider from the Extensions page on this web site.
All the nopCommerce plugins on the Extensions page support nopCommerce 2.0, nopCommerce 2.1, nopCommerce 2.2.

When you order them, login to Nop-Templates.com and click the My Account link in the top right corner where you have the Log out, Inbox, Shopping cart links.
Once in your My Account area go to the Downloadable Products link and download the plugins that you have ordered from there.
Regards,
Milen Kovachev
Nop-Templates.com