Close

General Discussion

myozarni23
12 years ago
#67 Quote
Milen wrote:
You can order the Nop Home Page Slider from the Extensions page on this web site.
All the nopCommerce plugins on the Extensions page support nopCommerce 2.0, nopCommerce 2.1, nopCommerce 2.2.

When you order them, login to Nop-Templates.com and click the My Account link in the top right corner where you have the Log out, Inbox, Shopping cart links.
Once in your My Account area go to the Downloadable Products link and download the plugins that you have ordered from there.

Thank you very much.

I was looking through the site to download, but not able to find it.

Thanks again
Liz
12 years ago
#81 Quote
Hi,
I chose 3 free extensions for the 2.20, then I went to My account > Downloable products, but there is nothing there, How can I get the free extensions for nopcommerce 2.20?
Support
12 years ago
#83 Quote
You need to order the extensions in order to download them.
Add them to your shopping cart and go through the check out process.
Liz
12 years ago
#85 Quote
OMG!! I need help pleeeease...
I followed the directions on how to install the Nop Home Page Sliders, and now, my nopcommerce is not working at all, not even the default page or administrative sections. I get this error:
Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:
An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  

Stack Trace:
[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.PerformFileDeploy(FileInfo plug) in f:\Own\NopCommerce\Sources\src\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:274
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in f:\Own\NopCommerce\Sources\src\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:114

[Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
]
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in f:\Own\NopCommerce\Sources\src\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:163

[InvalidOperationException: The pre-application start initialization method Initialize on type Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager threw an exception with the following error message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
.]
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.InvokePreStartInitMethods(ICollection`1 methods) +423
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CallPreStartInitMethods() +306
   System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters, PolicyLevel policyLevel, Exception appDomainCreationException) +677

[HttpException (0x80004005): The pre-application start initialization method Initialize on type Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager threw an exception with the following error message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
.]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +9079228
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +97
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +256
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.237
Support
12 years ago
#86 Quote
Hi Liz,

Which version of nopCommerce are you using?
When exactly did you get this error - while installing the plugin or after the plugin installation?
Did you installed the Core plugin first and then the Sliders?

The error doesn't say for which plugin the null reference exception is thrown.
To be sure that the error is caused by the Sliders plugin then just delete the two plugin folders(Core and HomePageSliders) and then locate App_Data\InstalledPlugins.txt file and delete (if exist)any of the following lines:
SevenSpikes.Core
SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.HomePageSliders

Then try again to run nopCommerce but make sure you Rebuild your NopCommerce solution.

Please keep us informed on any progress with that matter.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
Liz
12 years ago
#87 Quote
Hi,
I'm using nopcommerce version 2.20
I got the problem when I press Reload button.
This is how I did it:
I put the two forlders (SevenSpikes.Core and evenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.HomePageSliders ) in the Plugin folder of my website, then I went to the website which I had opened and press the Plugin then looked for the folders and they weren't there, then I clicked the reload button... and the page wasn't working anymore

Now, according to your directions, I already deleted the two folders in the Plugin folder and check if the lines were in the App_Data/InstalledPlugins.txt, but they were not there.

I ran the website again and still doesn't work. How do I Rebuild the nopcommerce solution?.

Thank you so much for your reply. I hope we can solve this
Liz
Liz
12 years ago
#88 Quote
Hi,
sorry for the confusion. I think I installed the slider for nopcommerce version 2.10 to nopcommerce version 2.20. Now that I'm sure that the correct version is installed, but when trying to integrate it. (I press Plugin > Nop Home page slider > Settings) I get this error:

Server Error in '/' Application.
The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /admin/Plugins/SevenSpikes/HomePageSlidersAdmin/HomePageSlidersSettings
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.237

Please let me know and I'm sorry for the confusion
Support
12 years ago
#91 Quote
There is a known issues with installing new plugins in nopCommerce.
Please read this post for more information.
Liz
12 years ago
#92 Quote
Hi, it works now, but eventhough I checked the visible box, I can't see it displays in the Home page, the home page is like I've done anything. Do I have to do something else for this to happens?
Liz
12 years ago
#94 Quote
Never mind, it suddenly started working. Now it works fine.
Thank you soooooo much. Beautiful product. Congratulations!!!
Just a suggestion, it would be nice to have opcions for the transitions.
Regards,
Liz