Close

Display category menu items vertically as on Emporium theme

Yodew
3 years ago
#21374 Quote
I have configured Nop Mega Menu to Emporium theme. After Nop Mega Menu enabled, then menu layout change to a different view (Category menu items display in horizontal view) .
How to apply default layout (Categories menu items shows in vertically) as shown on Emporium demo page
https://supermarket.nop-templates.com/

Thanks
Yodew
3 years ago
#21375 Quote
Default View. Before enabled the Nop Mega Menu

Nop Mega Menu View. After enabled the Nop Mega Menu. I need to change Nop Mega Menu view to default view

todor.atanasov
3 years ago
#21376 Quote
Yodew wrote:
I have configured Nop Mega Menu to Emporium theme. After Nop Mega Menu enabled, then menu layout change to a different view (Category menu items display in horizontal view) .
How to apply default layout (Categories menu items shows in vertically) as shown on Emporium demo page
https://supermarket.nop-templates.com/

Thanks

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

In order to achieve the same result as on our demo, please refer to the Emporium documentation.

You can also check the admin demo in order to see how the plugin is configured.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
Yodew
3 years ago
#21379 Quote
Thank you for your reply. If i add All Categories , it comes under additional product category. Can you suggest a way to remove that additional product category. (See image below)

Front View

Admin View

Note: We have more than 300 categories. So it's not possible to check manually Specific categories.

todor.atanasov
3 years ago
#21381 Quote
Hi,

Thank you for your reply!

I can see that you have added a menu item for All Categories. If you want the Products menu item to be removed, please add the top-level categories instead. For example, in your case, you can add:

- Vitamins & Supplements
- Beauty
- Grocery
- Health and Medicine
- Home & Lifestyle
- Home Health Care
- Personal Care

And the submenu items will automatically be populated.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
Yodew
3 years ago
#21391 Quote
Thank you for solve my problem.