Close

Install not working

Maxine_K83
11 years ago
#1997 Quote
Hi there, we have installed the plug in for Quick Tabs and have gone through the integration but they are not showing on the site. is this because we've got the trial version? So it shows you it in the administration side but not on the site unless you buy the full version?

I'm not sure if that can be right because it's not really trying it if it doesn't show on the site because you don't get to see what you're doing. At the moment we have it on the automatic. it will need to be manual but for now we just have it on this so we can see it on the products.

please help

thanks
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#1998 Quote
Maxine_K83 wrote:
Hi there, we have installed the plug in for Quick Tabs and have gone through the integration but they are not showing on the site. is this because we've got the trial version? So it shows you it in the administration side but not on the site unless you buy the full version?

I'm not sure if that can be right because it's not really trying it if it doesn't show on the site because you don't get to see what you're doing. At the moment we have it on the automatic. it will need to be manual but for now we just have it on this so we can see it on the products.

please help

thanks

Hi Maxine_K83,

The Automatic integration of the Nop Quick Tabs plugin only works when you are using the Dark Orange, Default Clean or nopClassic themes.
If you are using a custom theme it will not work and you need to integrate the plugin manually.
When you are using a trial version the plugin will work normally, but on every 4-5 reloads of the page a trial message will appear instead of the plugin.

Please try to integrate the plugin manually and tell us what happened.
Also can you tell us what version of nopCommerce you are using.

Best wishes,

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
Maxine_K83
11 years ago
#2003 Quote
Hi Ivan, thank you for coming back to me. I have now done this and can see them - yay!

Another question for you though.

I want to have the description of the product up in the "Short Description" box, no long description, but then on the Quick Tabs I want to change Overview to be called Specification.

How do i do this?

It seems we still have the trial version so maybe this is only something you can do when it is on the full version?

many thanks
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#2005 Quote
Maxine_K83 wrote:
Hi Ivan, thank you for coming back to me. I have now done this and can see them - yay!

Another question for you though.

I want to have the description of the product up in the "Short Description" box, no long description, but then on the Quick Tabs I want to change Overview to be called Specification.

How do i do this?

It seems we still have the trial version so maybe this is only something you can do when it is on the full version?

many thanks

Hi Maxine_K83,

Go to the Administration of your website Plugins => Nop Quick Tabs => Settings and uncheck the Enable Product Full Description Tab check box. This will remove the Full Description tab from the Nop Quick Tabs.

Ivan Stoyanov
Maxine_K83
11 years ago
#2006 Quote
Hi Ivan,

I don't want to remove it, i want to keep it but call it Specification instead. I don't want to use another tab for specification as our are listed more like bullet points rather than in boxes tied to specific things.
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#2007 Quote
Maxine_K83 wrote:
Hi Ivan,

I don't want to remove it, i want to keep it but call it Specification instead. I don't want to use another tab for specification as our are listed more like bullet points rather than in boxes tied to specific things.

Hi,

If you want to rename it to "Specification" go to Configuration => Languages click View string resources next to your language. Find the resource SevenSpikes.NopQuickTabs.Client.Tabs.Description and set its value to Specification.

Ivan Stoyanov
Maxine_K83
11 years ago
#2008 Quote
Perfect! that's it exactly, thanks so much