Close

Mega menu and pavilion

Freddy1234
6 years ago
#14202 Quote
Hello

i been looking trough the backend settings on the pavilion theme and i have a few questions regarding it

I am on a live site so i do not want to play around alot with alot of settings that can inflicts issues on the frontend

Are there any setting in the backend to have the mega menu collapsed from the start on the computer (except activating the full width slider from theme--> General setting ) ? in that case will the banner image stretch and occupy the free space ?

When using a full width slider in a pavilion what is the prefered width on the images there ?
I find image size from demo but not any prefered size  on full width images
anton_ivanov
6 years ago
#14205 Quote
Hello Freddy,

No, unfortunately, there is no other setting to make the side category menu collapse by default.

The prefered width of the pictures of the full-width slider is 1200px. The default dimensions for the slider are 1920x640. You can use larger pictures than that but they have to be with the same proportion in order to look good.

Hope that helps!
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
Freddy1234
6 years ago
#14246 Quote
anton_ivanov wrote:
Hello Freddy,

No, unfortunately, there is no other setting to make the side category menu collapse by default.

The prefered width of the pictures of the full-width slider is 1200px. The default dimensions for the slider are 1920x640. You can use larger pictures than that but they have to be with the same proportion in order to look good.

Hope that helps!

hello thanks for the image update .

I thought that the setting Show Categories In Side Menu from the Themes setting  did control it but :)
Could be a nice to have feature for this template :)