Close

moved to production = instaseach just "thinks"

UserThomas
9 years ago
#7465 Quote
We moved our site to the production server and now the search box doesnt display and results in the drop down.  It just shows the grey spinning "thinking" circle.

I have uninstalled the plugin and re-installed, but the same thing happens.  Any ideas?
Boyko
9 years ago
#7468 Quote
UserThomas wrote:
We moved our site to the production server and now the search box doesnt display and results in the drop down.  It just shows the grey spinning "thinking" circle.

I have uninstalled the plugin and re-installed, but the same thing happens.  Any ideas?

Hi UserThomas,

You can check for any errors in the Log as described here.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
UserThomas
9 years ago
#7469 Quote
I've found this so far....

The level of log entry.Log level:   Error
The log entry message.Short message:   A public action method 'RetrieveProductRibbons' was not found on controller 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons.Controllers.ProductRibbonsController'.
The details for the log entry.Full message:   System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): A public action method 'RetrieveProductRibbons' was not found on controller 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons.Controllers.ProductRibbonsController'. at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.HandleUnknownAction(String actionName) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecuteCore>b__1d(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ExecuteCoreState innerState) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResultBase`1.End() at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecute>b__15(IAsyncResult asyncResult, Controller controller) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResultBase`1.End() at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.System.Web.Mvc.Async.IAsyncController.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ProcessRequestState innerState) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResultBase`1.End() at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult result) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
UserThomas
9 years ago
#7470 Quote
I didn't see anything else.
Boyko
9 years ago
#7476 Quote
UserThomas wrote:
I didn't see anything else.

Hi UserThomas,

If you provide a link to your store + administration credentials we will be able to investigate.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
[email protected]
8 years ago
#10200 Quote
Hi!
Any new about this problem?
I have the same issue.

Greatings Michael
Deni
8 years ago
#10209 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Hi!
Any new about this problem?
I have the same issue.

Greatings Michael

Hi, 

Have you found any records in your System Log?

Have you made any modifications to the nopCommerce source code, especially to the Products controller signature.

You can submit a ticket in our ticketing system, providing a link to your site so we can check it for you.

Waiting for your reply !
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
[email protected]
8 years ago
#10210 Quote
Hi!

Thanks for your reply. Here are two examples of errors I found in our logfiles:

2015-10-29 23:39:33,645 [69   ] ERROR Nop.Web.MvcApplication - A public action method 'GetAjaxCartButtonsAjax' was not found on controller 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart.Controllers.NopAjaxCartController'. https://www.[...]/nopajaxcart/getajaxcartbuttonsajax /de/hochlehner-auflage-anklam System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): A public action method 'GetAjaxCartButtonsAjax' was not found on controller 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart.Controllers.NopAjaxCartController'.
   at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.HandleUnknownAction(String actionName)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecuteCore>b__1d(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ExecuteCoreState innerState)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ProcessRequestState innerState)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) (2)

2015-10-29 23:00:28,328 [23   ] ERROR Nop.Web.MvcApplication - A public action method 'GetAjaxCartButtonsAjax' was not found on controller 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart.Controllers.NopAjaxCartController'. https://www.[...]/nopajaxcart/getajaxcartbuttonsajax /de/producttag/8850/gesundheitsmatte?orderby=5&viewmode=list System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): A public action method 'GetAjaxCartButtonsAjax' was not found on controller 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart.Controllers.NopAjaxCartController'.
   at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.HandleUnknownAction(String actionName)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecuteCore>b__1d(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ExecuteCoreState innerState)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ProcessRequestState innerState)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) (2)

Yes, we made some adjustments to the  

nopCommerce Sourece Code, but I don`t think this will have that effekt.

Hope you can help me with this.

Deni
8 years ago
#10214 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Hi!

Thanks for your reply. Here are two examples of errors I found in our log files:

[...]

Yes, we made some adjustments to the  

nopCommerce Source Code, but I don`t think this will have that effect.

Hope you can help me with this.

Hi, 

These error could be caused by many reasons - for example bots trying to open it via GET request...

To find the real root of this issue, please submit a ticket in our system, giving a link to your site with admin credentials.

Thanks for your cooperation !
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
[email protected]
8 years ago
#10215 Quote
Hi,

we are setting up a new environment for you and I will create a support ticket and submit the new URL wenn ready.

Thank you very much.

Michael