Close

General Inquiry - Themes with mobile specific navbar designated at bottom

wwrighter
5 years ago
#14713 Quote
Wondering if there are any themes offered via nop templates that focus on mobile user experience/interface. Specifically designated main nav buttons along the bottom of the screen when on mobile and along the top in a fixed navbar style when on desktop.

Stefan
5 years ago
#14715 Quote
Hi wwrighter,

All our themes are designed with mobile experience in mind and are fully responsive. As to the navigation bar, we have a theme that has it out of the box like Poppy but if you like any other theme you can let us know so that we can see if this can be easily changed in the theme.

Hope that helps.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
wwrighter
5 years ago
#14716 Quote
Thanks for the reply.

Figured I would check out Poppy just to get a taste for what had been put together. I believe a lite bit of further investigation is required. I browsed from a samsung galaxy s9+ and was faced with this the moment I tried to scroll down.

Valentin
5 years ago
#14720 Quote
wwrighter wrote:
Thanks for the reply.

Figured I would check out Poppy just to get a taste for what had been put together. I believe a lite bit of further investigation is required. I browsed from a samsung galaxy s9+ and was faced with this the moment I tried to scroll down.

Greetings wwrighter,

thank you for pointing that out. We fixed the issue will release an update by the end of the day for this. It is a problem that can occur only on our demos since it is caused by the demo-strip so it cannot happen on an actual customer site.

Have a nice day!
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
wwrighter
5 years ago
#14721 Quote
Hello

Thanks again for the reply and the quick fix + information.