Close

Showing Subcatagory image inside a category

Freddy1234
6 years ago
#14176 Quote
Hello, i am after this function from the Demo
http://www.themes.pavilion.nop-templates.com/mens-clothing

Where do the subcategories with images on that category page come from (clothing shoes accessories)?

I have a category where i want that the category page should show all subcategories with category images attached just like Mens-clothing

but i do not seem to get it to work, is it a setting inside Nop that i missed or something that makes that possible

Valentin
6 years ago
#14179 Quote
Freddy1234 wrote:
Hello, i am after this function from the Demo
http://www.themes.pavilion.nop-templates.com/mens-clothing

Where do the subcategories with images on that category page come from (clothing shoes accessories)?

I have a category where i want that the category page should show all subcategories with category images attached just like Mens-clothing

but i do not seem to get it to work, is it a setting inside Nop that i missed or something that makes that possible

Greetings,

for the Sub-categories to appear on your Category page with their images, you need to go in your theme administration panel -> Catalog -> Categories and add the category you want to display by clicking the Add new button.

If you have already added all the categories you want to display, then you need to click Edit on each of those categories and follow these steps:

1) On top of the page, right under the title you will see a toggle button which switches between Basic and Advanced mode, make sure you are on Advanced.

2) Upload an image for your category from the Upload a file button

3) Check the Published checkbox

4) Click Save on top of the page

Here is an image of all the settings you need:

Have a nice day!
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
Freddy1234
6 years ago
#14180 Quote
Hello and thanks for the reply

I have all of those settings already activated (the images is showing on Mega menu)

But i can not find any setting that lets me control and show subcatagories box/image on that main category page like it does on mens clothing
Valentin
6 years ago
#14181 Quote
Freddy1234 wrote:
Hello and thanks for the reply

I have all of those settings already activated (the images is showing on Mega menu)

But i can not find any setting that lets me control and show subcatagories box/image on that main category page like it does on mens clothing

Greetings,

Could you please write me a personal message with a link to your site, and give me some admin credentials, so we can investigate the issue.

Do not post the credentials here directly because everybody will be able to see them and do modifications on your site!
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com