Close

Nop Filters 2.6 Browser issue

Rahul89
11 years ago
#977 Quote
Hi, I have downloaded the Nop Filters Plugin for Nopcommerce 2.6. I followed the steps perfectly and integrated it onto my application. It works fine, however, in the latest version of the Firefox browser, the left panel moves towards the centre of the page. In every other browser it is fine without any alignment problems. And I only find this issue in the nopClassic theme.

Does changing the code in the catalog controller actions affect the functioning of the plugin? Because I have made quite a few changes in code as well as the css files.  

Can someone please help me out here?
Support
11 years ago
#982 Quote
Rahul89 wrote:
Hi, I have downloaded the Nop Filters Plugin for Nopcommerce 2.6. I followed the steps perfectly and integrated it onto my application. It works fine, however, in the latest version of the Firefox browser, the left panel moves towards the centre of the page. In every other browser it is fine without any alignment problems. And I only find this issue in the nopClassic theme.

Does changing the code in the catalog controller actions affect the functioning of the plugin? Because I have made quite a few changes in code as well as the css files.  

Can someone please help me out here?

Hi Rahul89,

We don't see any problem on the Demo site.

Could you check the Filters on our Demo site.
http://demos.nop-templates.com/c/4/notebooks
Please note that you can change the theme from the dropdown to be nopClassic.
If you don't see this problem on the Demo, then please download the Filters again and install the latest version as probably there is something wrong with your installation.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
Rahul89
11 years ago
#983 Quote
The demo site works perfectly, no issues. Could the problem for me be due to the css and code changes I made? I had a few code changes in the Catalog controller and the ProductTemplate view, and after that the plugin stopped working. So I had to remove those changes.
Support
11 years ago
#984 Quote
Rahul89 wrote:
The demo site works perfectly, no issues. Could the problem for me be due to the css and code changes I made? I had a few code changes in the Catalog controller and the ProductTemplate view, and after that the plugin stopped working. So I had to remove those changes.

Hi Rahul89,

My advice is to get the latest version and use the latest css as obviously the problem is not present there. Then merge your changes and you will see :)

Best Regards,
Rahul89
11 years ago
#985 Quote
Ok will do that and let you know. I just find it odd that it is just the 14.0.1 version of firefox that has the issue.
pctech
11 years ago
#1104 Quote
Hello Everyone...

I'm finding the same issue with a NopCommerce 2.6 installation. The page renders fine with IE, Chrome and Safari. However, the issue is apparent with Firefox 14.0.1.

If you would like to see what we are experiencing you can view the following page:
http://nemesisusa.com/c/2/calculators (remember to use Firefox 14.0.1)

I'm actually getting the same issue with another site under development using Nop 2.6. Both of these were implemented manually (not with automated integration or widgets).

I've verified that the css files are current. Not sure what else to check...

Thanks for your help on this.

Jose
Jose Gonzalez
Support
11 years ago
#1105 Quote
pctech wrote:
Hello Everyone...

I'm finding the same issue with a NopCommerce 2.6 installation. The page renders fine with IE, Chrome and Safari. However, the issue is apparent with Firefox 14.0.1.

If you would like to see what we are experiencing you can view the following page:
http://nemesisusa.com/c/2/calculators (remember to use Firefox 14.0.1)

I'm actually getting the same issue with another site under development using Nop 2.6. Both of these were implemented manually (not with automated integration or widgets).

I've verified that the css files are current. Not sure what else to check...

Thanks for your help on this.

Jose

Hi Jose,

Yes, you are right that your page doesn't look right in Firefox 14.0.1 but I can't understand how this relates to Nop Ajax Filters.
Could you remove the manual integration of the Filters and see if the problem is still present?
On our demo web site if you select the nopClassic theme from the theme dropdown and open a category page with Firefox 14.0.1 you will see that there is no problem with the page:
http://demos.nop-templates.com/c/4/notebooks

Please note that the page also uses the Filters. That's why we think that maybe you have made some changes to the styles that break your page.
Please let us know if the problem disappears if you remove the Filters.

Best Regards,