Note: This article is intended for nopCommerce version 4.0 and above. If you are using an older version of nopCommerce please check out this article.
How to install a plugin
- Go to Configuration -> Plugins and click the Upload plugin or theme button
- A popup will appear asking you to choose a file to upload. Click on the Choose File button, navigate to the downloaded zip file and select it.
- Click on the Upload plugin or theme button
- Find Seven Spikes Core plugin and click Install.
- Find Nop Plugin Name plugin and click Install.
Note: Core plugin has to be installed before you can install any other plugins. If you can't install a plugin, please double-check if the Core plugin is installed.
Note: If you are using the Nop Ultimate Plugin Collection you will need to unzip the downloaded zip file and upload the packages for each plugin separately.
Note: It is not recommended to use the Upload plugin or theme functionality in nopCommerce 4.00 if you are hosting your web store in Azure. You can find more information here.
Your plugin is now installed and ready to be used.