Close

bug with Skype click to call in Firefox

roonz
8 years ago
#11816 Quote
If a user has the Skype Click to Call add-in loaded in Firefox, the Nopsmart footer repeats the Phone icon 6 times. 
is it possible to fix this. It's pretty easy to repro this.
1) install nopcommerce
2) install nop-smart theme
3) Create a phone number in admin module (sevenspikes.themes.smart.common.mobile) Make sure that the phone number is recognizable to Skype i.e. 1300 394 123
if you put text in the number it wont be recognized by Skype and wont be a problem in nopsmart
e.g. +111 (Mobile) 012345

3) install Skype add-in to Firefox
4) Open your nop-smart themed site in Firefox
You will see the phone icon repeated 6 times
Peter.Zhekov
8 years ago
#11818 Quote
roonz wrote:
If a user has the Skype Click to Call add-in loaded in Firefox, the Nopsmart footer repeats the Phone icon 6 times. 
is it possible to fix this. It's pretty easy to repro this.
1) install nopcommerce
2) install nop-smart theme
3) Create a phone number in admin module (sevenspikes.themes.smart.common.mobile) Make sure that the phone number is recognizable to Skype i.e. 1300 394 123
if you put text in the number it wont be recognized by Skype and wont be a problem in nopsmart
e.g. +111 (Mobile) 012345

3) install Skype add-in to Firefox
4) Open your nop-smart themed site in Firefox
You will see the phone icon repeated 6 times

Hi Roonz,

I followed your steps, but I couldn't reproduce the problem. Maybe it's because we might have different browser versions. Can you please tell me which version you have, and also can you send me a print screen with the problem.
Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com
roonz
8 years ago
#11825 Quote
The public site is http://itspares.com.au/
You can see it there

My Firefox is 44.0.2

I re-installed the Skype add-in yesterday, however we have had the bug for a while