Close

Feature Requests

CLevon85
10 years ago
#3809 Quote
Dear nop-templates.com

In version 3.2 there is already added vendor support and even filter by vendor panel on the home page. So, why don't you add vendor filter on you Ajax Filter on this version?

And as I noticed you haven't add vendor support on you Mega Menu too.

Because the vendors filtering is one of the main goal of my site, I would like to know if you are planning to do these.

Thanks for your great products!

Regards
YashChandra
10 years ago
#3813 Quote
Hi,

We are going to release a new version of the Nop Ajax Filters and the Nop Mega Menu by the end of January. We were awaiting customer feedback on the vendor support and since there is at least a minimal interest we are going to implement it in the new version. Would you mind suggesting this idea in our user voice portal?

http://noptemplates.uservoice.com

It would be much appreciated!

Thanks
Regards,
Milen Kovachev
Nop-Templates.com
bsgcraft
10 years ago
#4014 Quote
I would like the ability to specify the amount of products to display by default. Currently it appears my product grid is 4 per page and I wish to change it to 12 per page when someone lands on the listings page.
Nate Kindom
iliyan.tanev
10 years ago
#4018 Quote
Hi,

This functionality is already supported. To achieve this you need to go to Catalog -> Categories -> List

1. Select the edit button of the category in which you want to have more products displayed.
2. Go to SEO tab.
3. At the bottom there should be a "Page Size options (comma separated):" text field.
4. Just put the desired product number, first.

Check out our video section with a lot of tutorials where you could find a video showing you how to do it.

That should do it.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
eurows
10 years ago
#4476 Quote
Is there a plugin to submit your products to ebay
Boyko
10 years ago
#4477 Quote
eurows wrote:
Is there a plugin to submit your products to ebay

Hi eurows,

We don't have such a plugin. You can propose any new plugin ideas in our UserVoice portal.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
UserThomas
10 years ago
#4665 Quote
Is there a way to exclude certain products from there attributes showing up in the filters?  I have some items that have very specific attributes to them and it just makes the filters much longer by having them included.  

Or is there a way to exclude certain product attributes from showing up in the filters?
Deni
10 years ago
#4670 Quote
UserThomas wrote:
Is there a way to exclude certain products from there attributes showing up in the filters?  I have some items that have very specific attributes to them and it just makes the filters much longer by having them included.  

Or is there a way to exclude certain product attributes from showing up in the filters?

For now there is not such setting, but you can suggest it in our UserVoice portal.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
jakubz
10 years ago
#5891 Quote
Hi guys!

I have few suggestions. I hope you understand me ;) My English is weak ;(

1. Sort products (now we have name, price, "position" etc.). Maybe you can add "sort by popularity"? Then we see on first pages "bestsellers" I thnks this should be great feature.

2. Add filter "only in stock/available" - this should hide products with status "out of stock" with 0 on stock?.

3. Show products only with discounts - now i have lots of products in promotion,but nopcommerce don't support to show them all in one place, or "filter". I think this feature should give lot of conversions.

Best Regards,
Kuba.
Boyko
10 years ago
#5894 Quote
jakubz wrote:
Hi guys!

I have few suggestions. I hope you understand me ;) My English is weak ;(

Hi Kuba,

Thank you for the suggestions! Your English is quite good :)

jakubz wrote:

1. Sort products (now we have name, price, "position" etc.). Maybe you can add "sort by popularity"? Then we see on first pages "bestsellers" I thnks this should be great feature.

I agree that this will be a great feature but this needs to be added in the core framework, so you should suggest this in the nopCommerce forums.

jakubz wrote:

2. Add filter "only in stock/available" - this should hide products with status "out of stock" with 0 on stock?.

This is already suggested in our uservoice portal. You can vote for it here.

jakubz wrote:

3. Show products only with discounts - now i have lots of products in promotion,but nopcommerce don't support to show them all in one place, or "filter". I think this feature should give lot of conversions.

We have some good news for you :) We are about to release a new filter option in our Ajax Filters plugin. The new option will allow you to filter items that are On Sale - all products that have new/old prices in a given category or manufacturer page. It won't work with nopCommerce discounts but it will work great in combination with our latest Sales Campaigns plugin.

Hope this information is useful!

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team