Close

Feature Requests

jakubz
9 years ago
#5910 Quote
Thx! new plugins looks great :)

Unfortunelly i don't have 3.30 version :/ I have lots customization on page, and upgrade to new version, plugins etc. take lots of time ... :/ but now maybe we do upgrade.

Sorty by popularity - I was thinking this is easy to add, because we have "bestsellers" and system somewhere have data about selling, but If you talk this need more change...

Thx for answers!

Boyko
9 years ago
#5913 Quote
jakubz wrote:
Thx! new plugins looks great :)

Unfortunelly i don't have 3.30 version :/ I have lots customization on page, and upgrade to new version, plugins etc. take lots of time ... :/ but now maybe we do upgrade.

Sorty by popularity - I was thinking this is easy to add, because we have "bestsellers" and system somewhere have data about selling, but If you talk this need more change...

Thx for answers!

Hi jakubz,

I think it is worth upgrading to a newer version as there are a lot of bug fixes and improvements.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
UserThomas
9 years ago
#5916 Quote
Deni wrote:
Is there a way to exclude certain products from there attributes showing up in the filters?  I have some items that have very specific attributes to them and it just makes the filters much longer by having them included.  

Or is there a way to exclude certain product attributes from showing up in the filters?

For now there is not such setting, but you can suggest it in our UserVoice portal.

Thanks for the suggestion. I started a suggestion in the UserVoice, but I wanted to see what you thought about this...

Would it not be easy to make an input box where we could enter the words(attributes) that we do not want included in the filters?  Just like you can with the categories by entering an ID.  

I have a couple categories that need the filters for a majority of the items in them, but I also have some items in that category that have A LOT (like 50) of unique attributes.  When you see the filters on that page, you have to scroll way down to get to the bottom. When you click on one of the attributes, it filters it down to 1 item.

I hope you will consider this or something like it.
Boyko
9 years ago
#5921 Quote
UserThomas wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion. I started a suggestion in the UserVoice, but I wanted to see what you thought about this...

Would it not be easy to make an input box where we could enter the words(attributes) that we do not want included in the filters?  Just like you can with the categories by entering an ID.  

I have a couple categories that need the filters for a majority of the items in them, but I also have some items in that category that have A LOT (like 50) of unique attributes.  When you see the filters on that page, you have to scroll way down to get to the bottom. When you click on one of the attributes, it filters it down to 1 item.

Hi UserThomas,

Actually what do you want to ignore - the attribute i.e Size or some of the values of a given attribute i.e L, M, XL etc.
So you think that a text box where the user can enter the attribute values that want to be excluded will be fine. I am asking as if you have 50 attributes then this list will be quite long.
Also these attributes will be ignored "store wide". You won't be able to disable these attributes for a specific category only.

Please let me know your thoughts on this!

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
UserThomas
9 years ago
#5923 Quote
Boyko wrote:

Hi UserThomas,

Actually what do you want to ignore - the attribute i.e Size or some of the values of a given attribute i.e L, M, XL etc.
So you think that a text box where the user can enter the attribute values that want to be excluded will be fine. I am asking as if you have 50 attributes then this list will be quite long.
Also these attributes will be ignored "store wide". You won't be able to disable these attributes for a specific category only.

Please let me know your thoughts on this!

Thanks

That would work great!  I have one category that has 4 attributes.  1 of those attributes is not used anywhere else on the site and has 50 different options.  If I could prevent that from appearing in the filters, that would be perfect. Store wide is fine because it's not used elsewhere. And if i needed it to show up elsewhere, I could use a different name for the attribute.

If you wanted to later on develop the option further so that we could select what attributes are filtered per category and possibly even what options inside the attribute are filtered, that would be the best.  But I will take option 1, the store wide disabling. That will work for me.
Thanks!
UserThomas
9 years ago
#5924 Quote
(for some reason my email notification does not have the complete post so I was missing some information)

Continuing about the disabling of attributes in the filters.

I would take disabling the whole attribute (size, color), but if it was just as simple, I would prefer to be able to disable the values (l,m,s).  Yes the list would be very long if it were using values, but it is the simplest way to complete this (unless you can think of something easier) and I don't mind typing them all in. It's just once.
Boyko
9 years ago
#5925 Quote
UserThomas wrote:
(for some reason my email notification does not have the complete post so I was missing some information)

Continuing about the disabling of attributes in the filters.

I would take disabling the whole attribute (size, color), but if it was just as simple, I would prefer to be able to disable the values (l,m,s).  Yes the list would be very long if it were using values, but it is the simplest way to complete this (unless you can think of something easier) and I don't mind typing them all in. It's just once.

Hi UserThomas,

Thank you for the feedback! It is appreciated!
We will take all these into consideration when we start the planning for this feature when we decide to do it.

p.s: In regard to best practices for posting in the forum. There is an Edit Post button to any post, so you could have simply edited your previous post and add this information to it :)

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
businessmediabv
9 years ago
#7377 Quote
Hi,
First of all, this plugin rocks.
We are buying it tomorrow, but we'de love to see the filters also working while searching.
Is this coming up, and can you give us a date for release?

kind regards,

Jeroen Ribbink
Business Media
Boyko
9 years ago
#7378 Quote
businessmediabv wrote:
Hi,
First of all, this plugin rocks.
We are buying it tomorrow, but we'de love to see the filters also working while searching.
Is this coming up, and can you give us a date for release?

kind regards,

Jeroen Ribbink
Business Media

Hi Jeroen,

We are glad that you like the plugin.
If you are talking about the Ajax Filters to work on the Search page then please vote for it here in our UserVoice portal.

We haven't planned this feature yet, so we can't give you any possible release date for it.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
businessmediabv
9 years ago
#7381 Quote
Thanks for replying.
I've voted for this feature.
Hopefully it will be build.
keep us informed