Close

Feature Requests

h.k.foysol
8 years ago
#9228 Quote
Hi!
I was trying to find if it has been posted before but could not find any. So here is what my customer has asked for. They should be able to filter product based on product review. Currently Nop Ajax Filter does not include review. Any plan to implement that soon?

Thanks
hristian.dimov
8 years ago
#9229 Quote
h.k.foysol wrote:
Hi!
I was trying to find if it has been posted before but could not find any. So here is what my customer has asked for. They should be able to filter product based on product review. Currently Nop Ajax Filter does not include review. Any plan to implement that soon?

Thanks

Hi foysol,

currently we are very busy with the upgrading our plugins & themes to the new 3.60 version. 

After we finish with the upgrade, we will consider implementing the most voted features in our User Voice portal, so please suggest your idea there.

Thanks.
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
justinhof
8 years ago
#9607 Quote
I am currently setting the prepareSpecificationAttributes to true in the PrepareProductOverviewModels function, but it does not change the filtered products being returned to include the specifications.

Is it possible to do what others have done and include this within the All Settings feature, defaulting it to false, but then allowing it to be changed to True as needed?

This way I don't have to change the core Nop code and the plugin provides flexibility.

Thanks!
Boyko
8 years ago
#9608 Quote
justinhof wrote:
I am currently setting the prepareSpecificationAttributes to true in the PrepareProductOverviewModels function, but it does not change the filtered products being returned to include the specifications.

Is it possible to do what others have done and include this within the All Settings feature, defaulting it to false, but then allowing it to be changed to True as needed?

This way I don't have to change the core Nop code and the plugin provides flexibility.

Thanks!

Hi justinhof,

That is a nice idea. Would you mind suggesting it in our UserVoice portal?
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Deni
8 years ago
#9630 Quote
justinhof wrote:

Thanks!

Hi, 

This was just done. You can update your plugin. Now we have a hidden setting "NopAjaxFiltersSettings.PrepareSpecificationAttributes", which allows the preparing of the specification attributes. Just go to all settings, find it and set it to "true".
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
justinhof
8 years ago
#9661 Quote
Hello,

I downloaded the latest version for 3.50, uninstalled plugin and re-installed new version with no change for that setting of NopAjaxFiltersSettings.PrepareSpecificationAttributes. Is it in the 3.5 version? 

I have the Plugin Collection license, maybe it is not in that version?

Thanks,
Justin
Deni
8 years ago
#9664 Quote
justinhof wrote:
Hello,

I downloaded the latest version for 3.50, uninstalled plugin and re-installed new version with no change for that setting of NopAjaxFiltersSettings.PrepareSpecificationAttributes. Is it in the 3.5 version? 

I have the Plugin Collection license, maybe it is not in that version?

Thanks,
Justin

Hi, 

Well, you have not specified which version you are using, so we made this modification only in 3.60. But, as you are using 3.50, we just merged the changes and you can update the plugin now.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
justinhof
8 years ago
#9790 Quote
Good evening,

Really like this plugin. It is doing a great many things that our customers are really enjoying. One thing though that I was wondering if could be added is if a customer does a filter, or has a filter applied, the categories above the products are hidden.

Right now, we have to so it scrolls down to the products, but in using some of your themes, when it scrolls down, the customer has to then scroll up to get to the other filters at the top. Otherwise if you don't, the customer doesn't see the products getting filtered since they end up below the folder.

Here is an example:
https://www.propellerdepot.com/marine-cutless-bearings

Thanks again!
Justin
hristian.dimov
8 years ago
#9798 Quote
justinhof wrote:
Good evening,

Really like this plugin. It is doing a great many things that our customers are really enjoying. One thing though that I was wondering if could be added is if a customer does a filter, or has a filter applied, the categories above the products are hidden.

Right now, we have to so it scrolls down to the products, but in using some of your themes, when it scrolls down, the customer has to then scroll up to get to the other filters at the top. Otherwise if you don't, the customer doesn't see the products getting filtered since they end up below the folder.

Here is an example:
https://www.propellerdepot.com/marine-cutless-bearings

Thanks again!
Justin

Hi Justin,

The Ajax Filters plugin provides a way to hook when the filtration is completed. With that you can just hide the subcategories with javascript. Here is an example:

$(document).on('nopAjaxFiltersFiltrationCompleteEvent', function() {
  $('.category-grid.sub-category-grid').hide();
});

But with adding this you need to uncheck the Scroll To Element On The Page After Filtration (Desktop) setting.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
justinhof
8 years ago
#9810 Quote
Awesome, thank you so much. The nopAjaxFiltersFiltrationCompleteEvent worked great.

I noticed there is a way to get totalCount from that call as well. Anything special I need to do to get it? I tried adding it to the function as a parameter but nothing.

Thanks again!