Close

Feature Requests

hristian.dimov
8 years ago
#9812 Quote
justinhof wrote:
Awesome, thank you so much. The nopAjaxFiltersFiltrationCompleteEvent worked great.

I noticed there is a way to get totalCount from that call as well. Anything special I need to do to get it? I tried adding it to the function as a parameter but nothing.

Thanks again!

Hi Justin,

You can do something like this:

$(document).on('nopAjaxFiltersFiltrationCompleteEvent', function(e) {
  $('.category-grid.sub-category-grid').hide();

console.log(e.totalCount);
});

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
Kim Schröder
8 years ago
#10042 Quote
Hi

First i'd like to say in my opinion Ajax filter is just superb, it works great, fast and reliable. But according to a wish of our new customer we hit the edge of posibility of Ajaxfilter. It found out that this plugin hooks into product-searchfunction, witch we tried to extend because of the wishes of our customer. We have to be able to search a product, according to its specificationattribute option values through the search function (not filters). but since that plugin catches the search request and processes all the rest, i don't see a possibility to extend either the storedprocedure or the linq-expressions for a extended search capability.

Do I overlook a certain setting or isn't it possible respective would it be possible to add search capability to find a product at there specAttributeOption-values?
Boyko
8 years ago
#10045 Quote
Kim Schröder wrote:
Hi

First i'd like to say in my opinion Ajax filter is just superb, it works great, fast and reliable. But according to a wish of our new customer we hit the edge of posibility of Ajaxfilter. It found out that this plugin hooks into product-searchfunction, witch we tried to extend because of the wishes of our customer. We have to be able to search a product, according to its specificationattribute option values through the search function (not filters). but since that plugin catches the search request and processes all the rest, i don't see a possibility to extend either the storedprocedure or the linq-expressions for a extended search capability.

Do I overlook a certain setting or isn't it possible respective would it be possible to add search capability to find a product at there specAttributeOption-values?

Hi Kim Schröder,

As far as I understand you don't want to use the Ajax Filters on the search page and use the nopCommerce search on the search page.
To do this you just need to disable the Ajax Filters on the search page and then the default search page and search functionality will be used.
There is a setting in the Ajax Filters Settings page called: Show Ajax Filters on Search Page

Please let me know if this is what you wanted!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Kim Schröder
8 years ago
#10046 Quote
That is the solution, great! I didn't think about this tweek and didn't realize the property show on Searchpage.
Thanks for your support
JRon
8 years ago
#11854 Quote
Hi there, I´m using Version 3.5 and I´m upgrading to 3.7
I have very large category with up to hundreds of products and I´m using the endless scroll feature and my customers are asking if it could be possible that after you scroll down a couple of pages and then select a product and go view that product page, that if you press the back button and go back to the category the filters would not reset the scroll but you would remain at the same scrolled spot you were before entering the product page.

Can I do something to make this happen?
hristian.dimov
8 years ago
#11862 Quote
Rönning wrote:
Hi there, I´m using Version 3.5 and I´m upgrading to 3.7
I have very large category with up to hundreds of products and I´m using the endless scroll feature and my customers are asking if it could be possible that after you scroll down a couple of pages and then select a product and go view that product page, that if you press the back button and go back to the category the filters would not reset the scroll but you would remain at the same scrolled spot you were before entering the product page.

Can I do something to make this happen?

Hi Rönning,

Thanks a lot for the suggestion, but it is not a trivial thing.

We want to implement it but our concern is that if you have scrolled down, for example, 100 products by clicking on a product and going back, the page will need to load these 100 products again which will definitely take some time, which might be confusing to the customers. Do you have any thoughts about this?

In the meantime, you can suggest your idea in our user voice portal.

Thanks.
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
nopnopgogo!
7 years ago
#12412 Quote
Hi,

what do you think on implementing a price subranging selector in place of the current price full range like some plugin in Magento / PS? Now the price range is from 0 to xx. Maybe you can implement an option with the number of subranges (eg. 4) and the price range show from 0 to xx/4, from xx/4 to xx/3, etc... Thanks
Boyko
7 years ago
#12421 Quote
nopnopgogo! wrote:
Hi,

what do you think on implementing a price subranging selector in place of the current price full range like some plugin in Magento / PS? Now the price range is from 0 to xx. Maybe you can implement an option with the number of subranges (eg. 4) and the price range show from 0 to xx/4, from xx/4 to xx/3, etc... Thanks

Hi nopnopgogo!,

Thank you for the suggestion!

We will think about it but I personally think that this could be quite a limitation for the end customers as they will not have a full control.

Please note that the Ajax Filters plugin uses the jQuery UI Slider control for the Price Range Slider.
So you can customize the slider to use a step parameter as demonstrated here.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Sizzler
7 years ago
#12648 Quote
If the sort order for the specification attribute options is not set (all 0), can you have the default sort order to be in ascending order? It now uses the order that it was added to the database in admin.

Boyko
7 years ago
#12655 Quote
Sizzler wrote:
If the sort order for the specification attribute options is not set (all 0), can you have the default sort order to be in ascending order? It now uses the order that it was added to the database in admin.

Hi Sizzler,

The specification attribute values are plain text (not numbers) and they can be ordered only alphabetically, which is not going to help you in your case. You should put proper display order to your specification attributes in order for them to be ordered correctly.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team