Close

Feature Requests

Support
12 years ago
#4 Quote
Help make Nop-Templates products better. Share your ideas or feature requests related to the Nop Ajax Filters plugin for nopCommerce.
stephen
12 years ago
#184 Quote
Hi there,

I would like to have support for paging and view changing (grid/list). Sorting might be an option, but thats not a showstopper I think.

Kind regards,

Stephen
Support
12 years ago
#186 Quote
Hi Stephen,

The Ajax Filters support paging at moment. They are using the Pager Panel Selector setting in the Nop Ajax Filters settings to replace the default nopCommerce pager.
Let us know if you are having problems with it.

As to the sort and view options, this is planned for the next release.
creative3k
12 years ago
#213 Quote
Support wrote:
Topic where you can request a new feature for Nop Ajax Filters

Hi ,

I am looking for a filter in my search functionality , The scenario is I have got product attributes which is used by several products ( one to many relationship , one attribute can be linked with several products) , What I want is the dropdownlist of distinct attributes , and the client can select the attribute , the system should search for all the products which has that attribute, finally display it. Will it be possible to achieve this by using your Filters ??
YashChandra
12 years ago
#214 Quote
Hi,

If you are talking about nopCommerce Product Attributes or Specification Attributes the answer is a definite Yes.
As to the dropdown list, this will be in the new version of the filters. The store owner will be able to switch from checkboxes to dropdown controls and vice versa.

This version of the filters we plan to release next week. But please bear in mind that the price would probably be higher than the current one, as the new version will contain a couple of new things.
However all our existing customers will get the upgrade for free as per our license agreement, the filters come with one year of free upgrades.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you need more information.
Regards,
Milen Kovachev
Nop-Templates.com
creative3k
12 years ago
#215 Quote
Milen wrote:
Hi,

If you are talking about nopCommerce Product Attributes or Specification Attributes the answer is a definite Yes.
As to the dropdown list, this will be in the new version of the filters. The store owner will be able to switch from checkboxes to dropdown controls and vice versa.

This version of the filters we plan to release next week. But please bear in mind that the price would probably be higher than the current one, as the new version will contain a couple of new things.
However all our existing customers will get the upgrade for free as per our license agreement, the filters come with one year of free upgrades.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you need more information.

Yeh but if i buy before the release of next version , would I get free update :)
YashChandra
12 years ago
#216 Quote
Yes,

You get it for free. In fact all updates one year since your purchase.
Regards,
Milen Kovachev
Nop-Templates.com
creative3k
12 years ago
#217 Quote
Milen wrote:
Yes,

You get it for free. In fact all updates one year since your purchase.

Is it mulitple license , I can reproduce it for other projects too
YashChandra
12 years ago
#218 Quote
No, it is per domain license. You can use it on one production web site.
Regards,
Milen Kovachev
Nop-Templates.com
[email protected]
12 years ago
#264 Quote
Hi Milen,

Having played about with the Ajax Filters, I think they are brilliant.  However, i do have the following suggestions which would make it even better if they could be incorporated:

1) Need ability to change the order of the dropdown boxes
2) When dropdown box option is enabled (instead of checkbox), the dropdown boxes should all be disabled except the first one.  As the customer chooses the first option, the second one gets highlighted etc.  The ability to do change this for a particular category.
3) Ability to change type of filter per category (so choose dropdown for some and checkbox for others)
4) Price filter does not take into account how you enter prices on the system.  If you have selected all your prices are entered as exclusive of VAT. E.g. if Product A is 500 ex Tax, and I , as a user, view the site including tax, the price filter will not adjust the price ranges accordingly.

Regards,