Close

Feature Requests

Boyko
11 years ago
#2086 Quote
hideme wrote:
Hi, sorry if this is answered in another plase, but i need to know if there is a plugin or configuration that I can do for have a value of the specification edited in the product page, because i have a lot of options about the specificaction of the product,

i mean a functionality like the mod showed here http://www.nopcommerce.com/p/177/product-specification-value-mod.aspx

And could be great if you have a plugin for upload downloadable information of the product (in a new tab) to download manuals, firmware updates, and so on.

This for v2.6, because is the version that we use.

Thank you!

Hi hideme,

We are not aware of such a plugin. You can try to contact the creator of this plugin for 1.9 if by any chance it is available for 2.x. By the way you can add custom values for specification attributes in nopCommerce 2.8. You can read more about this in this blog post:
http://www.nop-templates.com/whats-new-in-nopcommerce-28

Hope this helps!

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
edcorusa
10 years ago
#2677 Quote
Nop 28 did add custom values, but they do not allow you to ad a link to them. I agree it would be nice to have a section or quick tab that would allow you to ad downloadable document to a product page. I have over 1000 products each with it's own manual and drawings. Right now I have to put them in the Full description, but they should be under specifications or a section for downloads.
Brian Weston
EDCOR Electronics Corporation
www.edcorusa.com
Support
10 years ago
#2687 Quote
Hi edcorusa,

You can have a different tab for each product where you can place the downloadable documents for given product. Thus you will have to create one tab for each product and map the tab to the product. If you have common downloadable documents for category or manufacturer, you can use the category or manufacturer mapping for a tab.

One workaround that comes to my mind is to add the documents for download in the specifications view of the product tabs and use the product id in the filename of the downloadable document when building the links for the files. Thus you will not need to create 1000 tabs, but you will have to name the documents in a specific way, which may also be time consuming. Should you think this workaround is worth trying you can drop us an email for further information.

Hope that helps!
MattyLB
10 years ago
#4566 Quote
Similar issue just raised on NC 3.3 forum (here) ...,

To make replying to a quick-tab contact us email easier, is the "commonSettings.UseSystemEmailForContactUsForm" = "false" setting supposed to work for tab-generated contact us e-mails? If not, can we change the "from" e-mail field to reflect the customer's address and/or do any other template modifications?

Thanks
justinhof
8 years ago
#9789 Quote
Hello,

Is there a way to have the Quick Tabs work on a Category or Manufacturer page? I am looking to accomplish something like this:

http://www.deepblueyachtsupply.com/marine-bearings/cutless-bearings

Thanks,
Justin

hristian.dimov
8 years ago
#9799 Quote
justinhof wrote:
Hello,

Is there a way to have the Quick Tabs work on a Category or Manufacturer page? I am looking to accomplish something like this:

http://www.deepblueyachtsupply.com/marine-bearings/cutless-bearings

Thanks,
Justin

Hi Justin,

Unfortunately, there is no way to make the Quick Tabs plugin to work on category or manufacturer pages. It's supposed to work only on product page.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
bcdiesel
5 years ago
#14852 Quote
Hello,

Could you please add support for captcha on the contact us tab? I’m getting a bunch of Russian spam through the quick tab interface but I don’t want to disable it as real customers use it to ask questions on specific products. 

Thanks
SDobrev
5 years ago
#14858 Quote
Hello,

Unfortunately, there is a problem with integrating Captcha in the Quick Tabs plugin and this is the reason this feature is not implemented in the plugin at the moment.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
[email protected]
3 years ago
#21217 Quote
the contact us form in the quick tabs is quite useful.
It is used by both registered customers and unregistered customers.
The issue is that I have to collect much more data (such as country, company, phone) with this form about the customer which is actually available in the customer details (if the customer is a registered customer we already have this data)

1) if a registered customer is filling this form, the email that the store owner receives should also have a link to the register customer detail such as storename.com/Admin/Customer/Edit/"customer nr"
So that the store owner can aquire the data such as country, company, phone from the customer details instead.
2) Else, additional form elements such as custom text area for country information should be added within the plugin settings in the admin panel.No need to be complicated.

Best Regards,
fundamentalav
3 years ago
#21411 Quote
HI,
Could it possible to have product attributes tab? I have some computer systems configurations that have a lot of customization options and it pushes the overview and tabs way down the page.
Like, have the Tab be something like this.
Overview|System Configurator|Specifications|Warranty|Reviews|Contact Us

Thanks Chris