Close

Feature Requests

Support
12 years ago
#12 Quote
Help make Nop-Templates products better. Share your ideas or feature requests related to the Nop Quick Tabs plugin for nopCommerce.
JonJJ
11 years ago
#798 Quote
Quick Tabs looks like exactly what we need to add additional information about a product or additional information about all the products in a certain category.
Well done!

I only have one question. Does Quick Tabs support multilanguage?

Our webshop has 2 languages and we would need to have the same information in the tabs in both languages. Especially for everyone in Europe, it is pretty common to have 2 or more languages in webshops.
So it would be pretty vital that it can be set up for multible languages.
Support
11 years ago
#799 Quote
Hi,

Yes the Nop Quick Tabs are localizable, in the same way as Products and Categories are in nopCommerce.
Please let us know if you have additional questions!

Best Regards
JonJJ
11 years ago
#800 Quote

Excellent! :-)

The reason I asked is that I could not see from the Quick Tabs screenshots if there was the possibilty of modifying it in another language.

That settles it, we will buy all the plugins. :-)

Boyko
11 years ago
#801 Quote
JonJJ wrote:

Excellent! :-)

The reason I asked is that I could not see from the Quick Tabs screenshots if there was the possibilty of modifying it in another language.

That settles it, we will buy all the plugins. :-)

There is also a free trial that you can play with :)

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
CorsaMeccanica
11 years ago
#1185 Quote
Hello,

We have implemented Nop Quick Tabs for our product details page on our website, it seems to work well and meets most of our expectations for the plugin. However there is one thing the plugin is missing for our particular situation.

We have some products that do have specifications, therefore we enabled the specifications tab, but we also have some products that do not have specifications which then have a blank specifications tab.

Would you be able to implement the ability to detect whether the specifications tab is empty and automatically remove it for products that have no specifications?

It would be greatly appreciated.
CorsaMeccanica
11 years ago
#1186 Quote
Also I forgot to mention we are currently using nopcommerce 2.50, but intend on upgrading to 2.70 when it is released.
Support
11 years ago
#1198 Quote
shanexh wrote:
Also I forgot to mention we are currently using nopcommerce 2.50, but intend on upgrading to 2.70 when it is released.

Hi shanexh,

There is no need to wait till 2.70 as it is planned to be released around the end of December.
What you want can be done by simply checking if the specifications are available and if not simply not showing the tab.
Please make sure you have disable the Ajax for the Tabs and change the code in this file Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.QuickTabs\Views\ProductTab\_ProductTabs.cshtml
to be like this (changes in bold):
@if (Model.Settings.EnableProductSpecificationsTab)
            {
                var specificaions = Html.Action("ProductSpecificationsTab", "ProductTab", new { id = Model.ProductId });
                if (!String.IsNullOrWhiteSpace(specificaions.ToString()))
                {

divs.Add(new KeyValuePair<string, string>("tabs-specs", specificaions.ToString()));
                <li><a href="#tabs-specs">@T("SevenSpikes.NopQuickTabs.Client.Tabs.Specifications").ToHtmlString()</a>
                </li>  
                }
            }

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
CorsaMeccanica
11 years ago
#1207 Quote
Support wrote:

Hi shanexh,

There is no need to wait till 2.70 as it is planned to be released around the end of December.
What you want can be done by simply checking if the specifications are available and if not simply not showing the tab.
Please make sure you have disable the Ajax for the Tabs and change the code in this file Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.QuickTabs\Views\ProductTab\_ProductTabs.cshtml
to be like this (changes in bold):
@if (Model.Settings.EnableProductSpecificationsTab)
            {
                var specificaions = Html.Action("ProductSpecificationsTab", "ProductTab", new { id = Model.ProductId });
                if (!String.IsNullOrWhiteSpace(specificaions.ToString()))
                {

divs.Add(new KeyValuePair<string, string>("tabs-specs", specificaions.ToString()));
                <li><a href="#tabs-specs">@T("SevenSpikes.NopQuickTabs.Client.Tabs.Specifications").ToHtmlString()</a>
                </li>  
                }
            }

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team

Implemented this on Quick Tabs and is working exactly as we needed. Thank you for your help.
hideme
11 years ago
#2084 Quote
Hi, sorry if this is answered in another plase, but i need to know if there is a plugin or configuration that I can do for have a value of the specification edited in the product page, because i have a lot of options about the specificaction of the product,

i mean a functionality like the mod showed here http://www.nopcommerce.com/p/177/product-specification-value-mod.aspx

And could be great if you have a plugin for upload downloadable information of the product (in a new tab) to download manuals, firmware updates, and so on.

This for v2.6, because is the version that we use.

Thank you!