Close

Feature Requests

jakubz
3 years ago
#21471 Quote
Hi maybe it's possible to add this feature:
1. Problem: we have lots of reviews our variant product (visible only in grouped products)... Unfortunately it's not showing in Quick Tab of grouped product... Maybe it's possible to enhanced functionality and add all reviews from "variants" to grouped products (maybe with name of variant there)?
JAYQUERY
2 years ago
#21743 Quote
Hi,
I've been using the excellent Product Tabs plugin from NopTemplates for my nopCommerce 4.2 store, where as it works perfectly fine, I'm finding vistitors to the store specifically on mobile devices not interacting with the product tabs. What I would like to do is change the functionality of the tabs and use an accordion for the same content as used here for example:

Here is a link to my original post, I think it would be a great additiona feature for this plugin the abiloty to choose between tabs and accordion layout, what do you think?
JAYQUERY
2 years ago
#21745 Quote
And a link to the orignal post: https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/92273/product-tabs-plugin-42
JAYQUERY
2 years ago
#21760 Quote
*NUDGE* Anybody at the nopTemplates team able to confirm if this is possible within the current plugin or is able to be included in any future releases?
todor.atanasov
2 years ago
#21765 Quote
Greetings,

Sorry for the delayed response!

There is no such design of the quick tabs in any of our themes, except in our new theme - Voyage (with an Extended gallery layout for the product page selected through the theme settings).
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
JAYQUERY
2 years ago
#21767 Quote
todor.atanasov wrote:
Greetings,

There is no such design of the quick tabs in any of our themes, except in our new theme - Voyage (with an Extended gallery layout for the product page selected through the theme settings).

Many thanks for getting back to me, this is exactly what I am looking for, so this functionality only exists in that theme, do you have any plans to add this the Quick Tabs plugin or a new plugin altogether?

Many thanks again
todor.atanasov
2 years ago
#21774 Quote
JAYQUERY wrote:
Greetings,

Many thanks for getting back to me, this is exactly what I am looking for, so this functionality only exists in that theme, do you have any plans to add this the Quick Tabs plugin or a new plugin altogether?

Many thanks again

Greetings,

Unfortunately, we don't have it on our roadmap, as once a theme is released, its design is final.

Of course, you are free to modify our theme/plugins as much as you need, however, this task would take a lot of customization to be done.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
[email protected]
2 months ago
#22306 Quote
Hi,
we want to add supoort for adding tabs with custom viewcomponent. So we can simply create new Tab and add name of the viewcomponent (instead of HTML). If the rendered content of the viewcomponent is not empty then the Tab should be visible.