Close

Bugs

IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#1725 Quote
activeforever wrote:
I have Nop 2.70. Please note that I do have 'Enable Automatic Integration' disabled. I cleared the log and tried running but nothing showed up there. Just the same JS error in Firebug.

Hi activeforever,

Have you changed anything in the views or .js file of the Ajax Cart plugin?

Have you changed anything in the Core plugin? For example the kendo.all.min.js file.
Please check that the file is located in Plugins\SevenSpikes.Core\Scripts.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
activeforever
11 years ago
#1726 Quote
I have not made any modifications to the plug-in and can verify that those files are being loaded correctly (including Kendo).
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#1727 Quote
activeforever wrote:
I have not made any modifications to the plug-in and can verify that those files are being loaded correctly (including Kendo).

Can you please try and delete the SevenSpikes.Core and SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart folders from your Plugins folder, download the package from our website and copy the SevenSpikes.Core and SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart folders again to the Plugins folder. Also please check that you have integrated correctly the Ajax Cart plugin from out online documentation.

Also if this does not work can you please send us admin credentials to your website on support at nop-templates.com

Ivan Stoyanov
activeforever
11 years ago
#1728 Quote
Okay, re-downloaded and installed the core/ajax cart plug-ins and same issue. The website is not live so I cannot give you an admin log in. I am running it on my local dev box.
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#1729 Quote
activeforever wrote:
Okay, re-downloaded and installed the core/ajax cart plug-ins and same issue. The website is not live so I cannot give you an admin log in. I am running it on my local dev box.

Please integrate the plugin on the product page and try to add the product to the cart.
I assume that the problem appears when you try to add a product to the cart.

I will be waiting for your reply.
activeforever
11 years ago
#1730 Quote
Product page seems to work fine. I am getting the error when trying to add from the category page. Note, I have the 'Enable Ajax Cart On Multi Product Variants On Catalog Pages' enabled as well.
activeforever
11 years ago
#1731 Quote
It seems like anything that is trying to interact with the Kendo UI window object is breaking on the category pages.
activeforever
11 years ago
#1732 Quote
Looks like I fixed it. The class for 'Category Page Products Panel Selector' option was not named correctly in the plug in settings.
rsolani
10 years ago
#3089 Quote
Hello!

I'm having a very strange problem with Ajax Cart plugin.
My store shows Bestsellers and Featured Products on home page.

The problem happens when the same product is Bestsellers and Featured Products at the same time.

The product appears with 2 textboxes and 2 "Add to Cart" buttons.

After much research, I concluded that the problem was AjaxCart. When I disable it, everything works correctly.

Steps to reproduce the problem:
1 - Enable Show Bestsellers.
2 - Enable Show Featured Products
3 - Select a product as Featured
4 - Make a purchase of this product

When the purchase is made, this product will automatically appear on bestsellers and products. Then you will see what I'm saying.

I use Electronics Theme but it happens with all themes I tested.
And I'm running nopComemrce 3.10.
Boyko
10 years ago
#3099 Quote
rsolani wrote:
Hello!

I'm having a very strange problem with Ajax Cart plugin.
I use Electronics Theme but it happens with all themes I tested.
And I'm running nopComemrce 3.10.

Hi rsolani,

Thank you for reporting this. We have fixed the problem. Please update the Ajax Cart plugin to get the fix. Please note that the fix is in the javascript file of the plugin, so make sure you clear your browser's cache before testing.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team