Close

Bugs

Support
12 years ago
#442 Quote
Topic for reporting any Nop Ajax Cart problems.
a.rossi
12 years ago
#480 Quote
Hi,
I have installed the Nop Ajax cart (Paid version) in my nopcommerce 2.40.

I tried add to cart a gift card  from category page, the notification window is shown without error while the mini cart is not updated.
If gift card is adds to  cart from the detail page in the notification window appears (correctly) "Enter valid recipient name Enter valid e-mail recipient"
Support
12 years ago
#481 Quote
Hi,

Thanks for reporting this! Looks like something we have missed.
Will correct it and will let you know so that you can download an updated version of the Ajax Cart.

Best Regards
YashChandra
12 years ago
#482 Quote
Hi,

This issue with the Gift Carts has been fixed. Now when you add a gift cart to the shopping cart from a category page you would be presented with a mini product details view where you can enter the gift card information.
You can download the new version from your My Account section on Nop-Templates.com.

Please let us know if you have any problems!

Thanks
Regards,
Milen Kovachev
Nop-Templates.com
a.rossi
12 years ago
#483 Quote
Hi,
thank you very much for your help.

Once the new version of plugin is installed works fine if integrated in automatic.
If the plugin is integrated in manual mode how from  documentation, i have  need this  for my nop commerce, when I add a gift card  or product like "Build your own computer " to the shopping cart from a category page, in the notification window appears an error: "We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete"
Support
12 years ago
#484 Quote
a.rossi wrote:
Hi,
thank you very much for your help.

Once the new version of plugin is installed works fine if integrated in automatic.
If the plugin is integrated in manual mode how from  documentation, i have  need this  for my nop commerce, when I add a gift card  or product like "Build your own computer " to the shopping cart from a category page, in the notification window appears an error: "We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete"

Hi a.rossi,

We try to understand what exactly the problem is.
Are you saying that when integrated automatically everything is working fine even adding "Build your own computer" from the category page but when integrated manually you get an error when you try to add "Build your own computer" from category page?

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
a.rossi
12 years ago
#485 Quote
Hi,
yes exactly.

When integrated manually I get an error when I try to add "Build your own computer" or also gift card from category page, for all other products no problem.

Thanks
Support
12 years ago
#486 Quote
Hi rossi,

the problem has been fixed and uploaded on the site. You can download the latest package from your My Account section and just replace the conent of the folder ~\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart with the ones from the downloaded package. Then restart the application from the administration.

Please let us know if the issue still exists.

Thanks!
a.rossi
12 years ago
#491 Quote
Hi,
I have installed the latest package  and seems works fine.

Thank you.

Best regards.
a.rossi
11 years ago
#638 Quote
Hi,

I have updated my nopcommerce to  2.5 version with italian localization.
I have integrated manually Nop Ajax cart (Paid version) in _ProductBox.cshtml view and _ProductVariantAddToCart view.
The add to cart button appears without any text inside, blank  in all views.

Thanks.