IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#1290 Quote
codicezerouno wrote:
Hi,
  have you news about our last post?

Thanks in advance.

Hi codicezerouno,

We are glad to announce that the bug is fixed. Thank you again for reporting it.
This is fixed for 2.65 version of nopCommerce.
To use the fix, please download the package from our site and replace the Core and Ajax Cart plugins folders with the one that you have downloaded.

Have a great day!

Ivan Stoyanov

Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
codicezerouno
11 years ago
#1291 Quote
We're using NopCommerce 2.60. Can we apply the fix to this version of NopCommerce?

Thanks.
codicezerouno
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#1293 Quote
codicezerouno wrote:
We're using NopCommerce 2.60. Can we apply the fix to this version of NopCommerce?

Thanks.
codicezerouno

Hi,

I applied the fix to 2.6 version. Please update your plugin as I described in the previous post.

Best regards,

Ivan Stoyanov

castironcook
11 years ago
#1428 Quote
When the Checkout Now button in the flyout cart is used, the user brought directly to the first page of checkout.  At the last step, submitting the order fails.  If the user were to begin checkout by reviewing his cart first, he would be able to enter comments, use a coupon or gift card, etc. PLUS the order succeeds.  Can we remove the Checkout Now button or direct it to a better place?
We are using Fashion Theme 2.6 with nop 2.60.
Thanks!
Boyko
11 years ago
#1433 Quote
castironcook wrote:
When the Checkout Now button in the flyout cart is used, the user brought directly to the first page of checkout.  At the last step, submitting the order fails.  If the user were to begin checkout by reviewing his cart first, he would be able to enter comments, use a coupon or gift card, etc. PLUS the order succeeds.  Can we remove the Checkout Now button or direct it to a better place?
We are using Fashion Theme 2.6 with nop 2.60.
Thanks!

Hi castironcook,

First let me clarify that the flyout cart is a basic functionality in nopCommerce and is not a part of a plugin we have created. This is how nopCommerce works and if you don't like it you have to change it. You can also propose it to the nopCommerce team to create a setting that removes the checkout button.
But for now if you don't want to show the checkout button in your store then simply remove it from the fly out view file.
Views\ShoppingCart\FlyoutShoppingCart.cshtml

Hope this helps!

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
castironcook
11 years ago
#1451 Quote
Thanks for your help, Boyko

But, I am still stuck.  My understanding was that the MiniCart was a nopCommerce feature while the FlyoutCart is a plug-in by SevenSpikes (looking at the source confirms it's part of the Ajax Cart??).  Regardless, I cannot the find the file (for the flyout cart) and edit it to remove the CHECKOUT button.  I'd like only two buttons in the flyout cart (and the mini cart) 'Continue Shopping' and 'View Cart'.  Any button that directs to the first page of checkout prevents order completion, I think because the choice to Register or Checkout As Guest is bypassed.

Also, I edited the setting in nopCommerce for the Ajax Cart plug-in to not show the Add to Cart button on our category pages, but they are still there.

I'm using the Fashion Theme 2.60.

Thanks again, castironcook.
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#1454 Quote
castironcook wrote:
Thanks for your help, Boyko

But, I am still stuck.  My understanding was that the MiniCart was a nopCommerce feature while the FlyoutCart is a plug-in by SevenSpikes (looking at the source confirms it's part of the Ajax Cart??).  Regardless, I cannot the find the file (for the flyout cart) and edit it to remove the CHECKOUT button.  I'd like only two buttons in the flyout cart (and the mini cart) 'Continue Shopping' and 'View Cart'.  Any button that directs to the first page of checkout prevents order completion, I think because the choice to Register or Checkout As Guest is bypassed.

Also, I edited the setting in nopCommerce for the Ajax Cart plug-in to not show the Add to Cart button on our category pages, but they are still there.

I'm using the Fashion Theme 2.60.

Thanks again, castironcook.

Hi castironcook,

I can assure you that the Flyout cart is not a part of the Nop Ajax Cart plugin or any other plugin created by SevenSpikes. If you need more prove, just install a clean copy of nopCommerce (without our plugins) and you will see that the Flyout cart is there.

I tested your checkout process as guest and it was ok. I used the NopAjaxCart plugin on the product page and after adding the product to cart, I clicked the Checkout button. My checkout was successful!

Right now you are using the default nopCommerce default Ajax Cart on the category page, which is different from the NopAjaxCart plugin from SevenSpikes.

As Boyko said, you can find the Flyout view at Views\ShoppingCart\FlyoutShoppingCart.cshtml and edit it. The view is located in the nopCommerce Views folder, not the Views folder in the NopAjaxCart plugin.
You can also edit the NopAjaxCart and remove the Checkout button. Just open the view located in Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart/Views/NopAjaxCartShoppingCart/ProductAddedToCartPopupDialog.cshtml and remove the checkout button from there.

Best wishes,

Ivan Stoyanov
activeforever
11 years ago
#1719 Quote
Trying to integrate the Ajax cart into our category page and am receiving an error that states

"Timestamp: 12/10/2012 8:28:34 AM
Error: TypeError: $(...).data(...) is undefined
Source File: http://www.afnop.dev/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart/Scripts/AjaxCart.min.js
Line: 113"

I de-minified the JS file for troubleshooting puroses, hence the line 113 error. I have 'Enable Ajax Cart On Multi Product Variants On Catalog Pages:' enabled and 'Enable Automatic Integration' disabled. Any suggestions?
Boyko
11 years ago
#1720 Quote
activeforever wrote:
Trying to integrate the Ajax cart into our category page and am receiving an error that states

"Timestamp: 12/10/2012 8:28:34 AM
Error: TypeError: $(...).data(...) is undefined
Source File: http://www.afnop.dev/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart/Scripts/AjaxCart.min.js
Line: 113"

I de-minified the JS file for troubleshooting puroses, hence the line 113 error. I have 'Enable Ajax Cart On Multi Product Variants On Catalog Pages:' enabled and 'Enable Automatic Integration' disabled. Any suggestions?

Hi activeforever,

Could you specify the version of nopCommerce you are using?
Also you can check the System -> Log and see if there are any errors. If there are any error related to the Ajax Cart then let us know.
The automatic integration will work only for the DarkOrange and nopClassic themes, so if you have a custom theme it simply has no effect and you need to integrate manually.
If you could provide us a link to your live site will help us a lot.

Thanks!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
activeforever
11 years ago
#1721 Quote
I have Nop 2.70. Please note that I do have 'Enable Automatic Integration' disabled. I cleared the log and tried running but nothing showed up there. Just the same JS error in Firebug.