Close

Bugs

rsolani
10 years ago
#3103 Quote
Boyko wrote:
Hello!

I'm having a very strange problem with Ajax Cart plugin.
I use Electronics Theme but it happens with all themes I tested.
And I'm running nopComemrce 3.10.

Hi rsolani,

Thank you for reporting this. We have fixed the problem. Please update the Ajax Cart plugin to get the fix. Please note that the fix is in the javascript file of the plugin, so make sure you clear your browser's cache before testing.

Thanks

Thank Boyko,

However, this update has caused me more problems and no solution.
Now the popup Ajax Cart is not even shown in Chrome.
And in IE, also not shown, and not add the product to cart.

I went back to previous version. What could be wrong?
Just updated the JS file.
Boyko
10 years ago
#3107 Quote
rsolani wrote:

Thank Boyko,

However, this update has caused me more problems and no solution.
Now the popup Ajax Cart is not even shown in Chrome.
And in IE, also not shown, and not add the product to cart.

I went back to previous version. What could be wrong?
Just updated the JS file.

Hi rsolani,

That is quite strange as all our demo stores are running with the latest version of the plugins and the Ajax Cart is working fine. I know that it doesn't make sense but if you can download the Ajax Cart again and update the javascript and try again.

Please let me know how it goes!

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
JRodman
10 years ago
#3169 Quote
I am trying out this plugin but keep having an issue where if I refresh the list of plugins or restart the application, the application cant start at all. I cannot get it to start until I remove your plugin from the InstalledPlugins.txt file. Once it starts up its fine until I either reload the plugins or the application.

Here are the plugins we have installed:

DiscountRequirement.HadSpentAmount
DiscountRequirement.HasAllProducts
DiscountRequirement.HasOneProduct
DiscountRequirement.MustBeAssignedToCustomerRole
CurrencyExchange.MoneyConverter
ExternalAuth.OpenId
ExternalAuth.Facebook
Misc.WebServices
Payments.CashOnDelivery
Payments.CheckMoneyOrder
Payments.Manual
Payments.AuthorizeNet
Payments.PayPalDirect
Payments.GoogleCheckout
Payments.PayPalStandard
Payments.PurchaseOrder
PromotionFeed.Froogle
Shipping.AustraliaPost
Shipping.CanadaPost
Shipping.FedEx
Shipping.FixedRate
Shipping.ByWeight
Shipping.UPS
Shipping.USPS
Mobile.SMS.Verizon
Tax.FixedRate
Tax.CountryStateZip
Widgets.GoogleAnalytics
Widgets.NivoSlider
Printing.BatchPrinting
SevenSpikes.Core
SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart

And here is the error message from the event log:

Exception information:
    Exception type: HttpException
    Exception message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.EnsureAppStartCalledForIntegratedMode(HttpContext context, HttpApplication app)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context)
   at System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context)
   at System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext)

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework.MVCExtensions.RouteCollectionExtensions.AddControllerNamespacesToRoute(RouteCollection routes, String routeName, String[] namespacesToAdd)
   at SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework.Routing.BaseRouteProvider.RegisterRoutes(RouteCollection routes)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)
   at Nop.Web.Framework.Mvc.Routes.RoutePublisher.RegisterRoutes(RouteCollection routes)
   at Nop.Web.MvcApplication.RegisterRoutes(RouteCollection routes)
   at Nop.Web.MvcApplication.Application_Start()

Any ideas what would be causing this?
Boyko
10 years ago
#3170 Quote
Hi JRodman,

I guess some third party plugin breaks our plugins.
What is this plugin "Printing.BatchPrinting"?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
tomerza
9 years ago
#8288 Quote
I have problem to add product on category page and home page if the product has attributes.

http://www.newpangourmet.co.il/%D7%A7%D7%95%D7%A6%D7%A6%D7%99%D7%9D-%D7%95%D7%9E%D7%A2%D7%91%D7%93%D7%99-%D7%9E%D7%96%D7%95%D7%9F

when i try to add product it has an javascript error:
Uncaught ReferenceError: priceValForDynUpd_1925 is not defined 

Deni
9 years ago
#8290 Quote
tomerza wrote:
I have problem to add product on category page and home page if the product has attributes.

http://www.newpangourmet.co.il/%D7%A7%D7%95%D7%A6%D7%A6%D7%99%D7%9D-%D7%95%D7%9E%D7%A2%D7%91%D7%93%D7%99-%D7%9E%D7%96%D7%95%D7%9F

when i try to add product it has an javascript error:
Uncaught ReferenceError: priceValForDynUpd_1925 is not defined 

Hi, 

Please ensure you have this setting checked: Configuration > Settings > Catalog Settings > Enable dynamic price update. For further technical assistance, please submit a ticket in our ticketing system.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
tomerza
9 years ago
#8291 Quote
Hello Deni, it is set ON.

do you have more ideas?
Deni
9 years ago
#8292 Quote
tomerza wrote:
Hello Deni, it is set ON.

do you have more ideas?

Hi, 

It is difficult to say. Please, submit a ticket in our ticketing system, mentioning login credentials to your site, so we can find and solve your problem.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
jakubz
5 years ago
#15006 Quote
Hi! maybe you help me with this log:

at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.BadHttpRequestException.Throw(RequestRejectionReason reason)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.Internal.Http.Http1MessageBody.PumpAsync()
   at System.IO.Pipelines.PipeCompletion.ThrowLatchedException()
   at System.IO.Pipelines.Pipe.GetReadResult(ReadResult& result)
   at System.IO.Pipelines.Pipe.GetReadAsyncResult()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.Internal.Http.MessageBody.ReadAsync(Memory`1 buffer, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.Internal.Http.HttpRequestStream.ReadAsyncInternal(Memory`1 buffer, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.WebUtilities.FileBufferingReadStream.ReadAsync(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.WebUtilities.StreamHelperExtensions.DrainAsync(Stream stream, ArrayPool`1 bytePool, Nullable`1 limit, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Formatters.JsonInputFormatter.ReadRequestBodyAsync(InputFormatterContext context, Encoding encoding)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ModelBinding.Binders.BodyModelBinder.BindModelAsync(ModelBindingContext bindingContext)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ModelBinding.ParameterBinder.BindModelAsync(ActionContext actionContext, IModelBinder modelBinder, IValueProvider valueProvider, ParameterDescriptor parameter, ModelMetadata metadata, Object value)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerBinderDelegateProvider.<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<<CreateBinderDelegate>g__Bind|0>d.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeInnerFilterAsync()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.InvokeNextResourceFilter()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.Rethrow(ResourceExecutedContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.InvokeFilterPipelineAsync()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.InvokeAsync()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.RouterMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext httpContext)
   at StackExchange.Profiling.MiniProfilerMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context) in C:\***dotnet\src\MiniProfiler.AspNetCore\MiniProfilerMiddleware.cs:line 94
   at Nop.Services.Authentication.AuthenticationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context) in C:\xxxx\nop-4.10\src\Libraries\Nop.Services\Authentication\AuthenticationMiddleware.cs:line 79
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Localization.RequestLocalizationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Session.SessionMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Nop.Core.Http.InstallUrlMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context, IWebHelper webHelper) in C:\xxxx\nop-4.10\src\Libraries\Nop.Core\Http\InstallUrlMiddleware.cs:line 51
   at Nop.Core.Http.KeepAliveMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context, IWebHelper webHelper) in C:\xxxxx\nop-4.10\src\Libraries\Nop.Core\Http\KeepAliveMiddleware.cs:line 50
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.StaticFiles.StaticFileMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.StaticFiles.StaticFileMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.StatusCodePagesMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.StatusCodePagesMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)

Any ideas what is
jakubz
5 years ago
#15081 Quote
And again:

[code]Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.BadHttpRequestException: Reading the request body timed out due to data arriving too slowly. See MinRequestBodyDataRate.
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.BadHttpRequestException.Throw(RequestRejectionReason reason)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.Internal.Http.Http1MessageBody.PumpAsync()
   at System.IO.Pipelines.PipeCompletion.ThrowLatchedException()
   at System.IO.Pipelines.Pipe.GetReadResult(ReadResult& result)
   at System.IO.Pipelines.Pipe.GetReadAsyncResult()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.Internal.Http.MessageBody.ReadAsync(Memory`1 buffer, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.Internal.Http.HttpRequestStream.ReadAsyncInternal(Memory`1 buffer, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.WebUtilities.FileBufferingReadStream.ReadAsync(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.WebUtilities.StreamHelperExtensions.DrainAsync(Stream stream, ArrayPool`1 bytePool, Nullable`1 limit, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Formatters.JsonInputFormatter.ReadRequestBodyAsync(InputFormatterContext context, Encoding encoding)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ModelBinding.Binders.BodyModelBinder.BindModelAsync(ModelBindingContext bindingContext)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ModelBinding.ParameterBinder.BindModelAsync(ActionContext actionContext, IModelBinder modelBinder, IValueProvider valueProvider, ParameterDescriptor parameter, ModelMetadata metadata, Object value)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerBinderDelegateProvider.<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<<CreateBinderDelegate>g__Bind|0>d.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeInnerFilterAsync()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.InvokeNextResourceFilter()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.Rethrow(ResourceExecutedContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.InvokeFilterPipelineAsync()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.InvokeAsync()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.RouterMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext httpContext)
   at StackExchange.Profiling.MiniProfilerMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context) in C:\projects\dotnet\src\MiniProfiler.AspNetCore\MiniProfilerMiddleware.cs:line 94
   at Nop.Services.Authentication.AuthenticationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context) in....\src\Libraries\Nop.Services\Authentication\AuthenticationMiddleware.cs:line 79
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Localization.RequestLocalizationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Nop.Core.Http.InstallUrlMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context, IWebHelper webHelper) in C:\xxxxx\src\Libraries\Nop.Core\Http\InstallUrlMiddleware.cs:line 51
   at Nop.Core.Http.KeepAliveMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context, IWebHelper webHelper) in C:\xxxxxx\src\Libraries\Nop.Core\Http\KeepAliveMiddleware.cs:line 50
   a