Close

Bugs

Deni
4 years ago
#9495 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 389
IvanSlater wrote:
Updated, but the last version still v3.5.855.15571 and the bug keeps alive.


Hi, 

I see that your license has expired in February. This is the reason why you can not download the latest version of the plugin. Please contact our sales department, referring this topic.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
insity
4 years ago
#9685 Quote
Avatar
  • 11
Hi,
A couple of my users have reported the below issue, Please check if anything can be done about the same.

My onepagecheckout version is 3.5.992.16834

When a user is in the checkout page he has the ability to change the quantity of the products in the cart by changing the quantity using the spinner or by directly entering the quantity in the text box but both of these does not change the amount. The amount only changes when the user clicks somewhere outside (I think the event is focus lost when the ajax is fired).

This is confusing the customer because a non-techie / naive user does not know that he has to click somewhere outside to get the amount recalculated and assumes that the unchanged amount is the final amount
or
some users when they realise that the amount has not changed try to press the enter key which submits the form when they only wanted to recalculate the amounts. In case of logged in users pressing enter takes them to payment (in my case) since the address etc is picked from their last order's address.

Hope I was able to articulate the issue, If not please do let me know I will send in more details.
hristian.dimov
4 years ago
#9691 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 386
insity wrote:
Hi,
A couple of my users have reported the below issue, Please check if anything can be done about the same.

My onepagecheckout version is 3.5.992.16834

When a user is in the checkout page he has the ability to change the quantity of the products in the cart by changing the quantity using the spinner or by directly entering the quantity in the text box but both of these does not change the amount. The amount only changes when the user clicks somewhere outside (I think the event is focus lost when the ajax is fired).

This is confusing the customer because a non-techie / naive user does not know that he has to click somewhere outside to get the amount recalculated and assumes that the unchanged amount is the final amount
or
some users when they realise that the amount has not changed try to press the enter key which submits the form when they only wanted to recalculate the amounts. In case of logged in users pressing enter takes them to payment (in my case) since the address etc is picked from their last order's address.

Hope I was able to articulate the issue, If not please do let me know I will send in more details.


Hi insity,

Yes, you are right. It might be a really confusing for the customers.

And because of that we changed the behavior of the quantity box. Now, when a customer change the quantity either with the spinners or manually entering the number, the order total will be updated by itself. 

Also, we added a check so that the form won't be submitted if a customer hit the enter button.

All you need to do is to update the plugin to the latest version following this article - http://www.nop-templates.com/how-to-update-a-nopcommerce-plugin 

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
jakubz
3 years ago
#10480 Quote
Avatar
  • 144
Hi! i have problem with UE VAT number. 

I have disabled VAT UE in admin panel, but still in nop one page checkout i have VAT field? Where can I disable it?

We use 3.6, but we want in january update it to 3.7... 
Deni
3 years ago
#10485 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 389
jakubz wrote:
Hi! i have problem with UE VAT number. 

I have disabled VAT UE in admin panel, but still in nop one page checkout i have VAT field? Where can I disable it?

We use 3.6, but we want in january update it to 3.7... 


Hi, 

The plugin requires to always show the EU VAT field if the country is inside the EU.

The field is not required and you can always hide it with CSS if you need to.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
nopnopgogo!
3 years ago
#10639 Quote
Avatar
  • 18
Hi,


in CheckoutAttributes.cshtml there's a little issue with the title. It's hardcoded in english, and you wrote '@*Don't forget to add dynamic title*@'! :D

Deni
3 years ago
#10640 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 389
nopnopgogo! wrote:
Hi,


in CheckoutAttributes.cshtml there's a little issue with the title. It's hardcoded in english, and you wrote '@*Don't forget to add dynamic title*@'! :D



Hi, 

Thanks for reporting this.

We have fixed it and will deploy it tomorrow.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
mkzaman
3 years ago
#12318 Quote
Avatar
  • 20
While testing one page checkout in base nop(nopCommerce 3.7) I have encountered some problems with the check box Ship to same address. Please watch the following video:
http://www.screencast.com/t/Sow45yfmeJ

I am using pre-select billing address and shipping address in the checkout landing page. Then I select "Ship to same address" and change the billing address. The selected option in the dropdown showing one address but the filled address is different(the billing address I have selected).

Please watch this video now:
http://www.screencast.com/t/jwqI6Qjr

The customer has three address in total. In Address1 two of the addresses have "a" and another one have "0". You can see after checking and unchecking the "Ship to same address" flag, the plugin changing the address data in client side, you can see there are now two address data with Address1 "0".

Please verify.
iliyan.tanev
3 years ago
#12320 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 347
Hi,

It seems like there is a problem, but we couldn't reproduce the issues ourselves. Do you have custom modifications to the views?

It would be best to open a ticket so we can see your product version, maybe a link to your site where we can reproduce and further investigate this issue.
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
mkzaman
3 years ago
#12327 Quote
Avatar
  • 20
iliyan.tanev wrote:
Hi,

It seems like there is a problem, but we couldn't reproduce the issues ourselves. Do you have custom modifications to the views?

It would be best to open a ticket so we can see your product version, maybe a link to your site where we can reproduce and further investigate this issue.


I have checked it in base nopCommerce 3.7 and Real One Page Checkout 3.7.1049.20893 with no view modification. I have documented the steps to reproduce the bug, hope this will help you to identify the problems.

1. Install realonepagecheckout.
2. In general settings of One Page Checkout enable [i]Preselect Last Customer Billing Address[\i] and [i]Preselect Last Customer Shipping Address[\i].
3. Register a customer.
4. Create two different address in the customer profile(Address #1(for billing) and Address #2(for shipping)). Try to make them significantly different so that you can test easily.
5. Purchase something and go to checkout page.
6. Preselect address will be appeared. Both addresses are same at this moment. Suppose Address #2.
7. Select Ship to same address. Select Address #1 from billing address dropdown and uncheck ship to same address.
8. In the dropdown the previous Address #2 will be shown selected but the shipping address info changes according to Address #1.(BUG 1)
9. Now select new address in the dropdown of shipping address and select Ship to same address again. And uncheck it. Address #1 information will be shown in the shipping address.
10. In this step, select Address #2 in the shipping address and again select Ship to same address and uncheck it. Now select the dropdown both addresses will represent Address #1. The data has been manipulated in the client side.(BUG 2)

Please watch the videos of my previous comment, it will help you to understand the scenario.