Close

Bugs

Support
9 years ago
#8896 Quote
Topic for reporting any Nop One Page Checkout plugin problems.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a known issues with installing new plugins in nopCommerce. Please read this post for more information how to resolve it.
insity
8 years ago
#9167 Quote
I recently bought OnePageCheckout. I would like to bring to your notice two items that I think are bugs.

My Env is NopCommerce 3.5, Motion Theme 3.5.855.15571, NopRealOnePageCheckout 3.5.884.15618

1. In the checkout page after the VAT number field a text 'Empty' in red colour comes up.
2. I have ShippingByWeight setup and there is only one shipping method. Some postal codes are not defined for ShippingByWeight so the if I fill in those postal code the shipping method does not show up, which is a correct behaviour. But the 'Complete' button is still enabled and the customer can press the button & complete the order when he has not selected a Shipping Method. Its a problem since an order has been created with blank Shipping Method.
insity
8 years ago
#9168 Quote
One More. 

3. I have selected the option 'Preselect Last Customer Billing / Shipping Address'. The address shows up correctly, but clicking the 'New Address' option does not do anything. I presume the last address should be preselected in the dropdown also instead of 'New Address' in such scenario then only there will ChangeEvent when 'New Address' is selected.
insity
8 years ago
#9169 Quote
4. 'Checkout as Guest' is not working. Its not taking me to the cart page, I need to be logged in to see the cart / checkout page (In admin all my options are checked). This is a show stopper for my website.
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#9171 Quote
Hi,

insity wrote:
1. In the checkout page after the VAT number field a text 'Empty' in red colour comes up.
2. I have ShippingByWeight setup and there is only one shipping method. Some postal codes are not defined for ShippingByWeight so the if I fill in those postal code the shipping method does not show up, which is a correct behaviour. But the 'Complete' button is still enabled and the customer can press the button & complete the order when he has not selected a Shipping Method. Its a problem since an order has been created with blank Shipping Method.

About the first one. This is result of the client side validation. Why would you want to remove this ?
About the second one. You shouldn't be able to complete the order without selecting shipping method. If you have products that require shipping in the cart, you will get an error like this Shipping total couldn't be calculated. We were unable to reproduce this problem locally.

insity wrote:

3. I have selected the option 'Preselect Last Customer Billing / Shipping Address'. The address shows up correctly, but clicking the 'New Address' option does not do anything. I presume the last address should be preselected in the dropdown also instead of 'New Address' in such scenario then only there will ChangeEvent when 'New Address' is selected.

We have fixed this, but it is not yet deployed. The fix will be available later today.

insity wrote:
4. 'Checkout as Guest' is not working. Its not taking me to the cart page, I need to be logged in to see the cart / checkout page (In admin all my options are checked). This is a show stopper for my website.

Thank you for your feedback, we know about this bug and we are working on it. Currently it happens only when you have Disabled your shopping cart. If you enable it, 'Checkout as Guest' will work. We will keep you in touch about this one.
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
insity
8 years ago
#9176 Quote
Thanks for your response.

For point number 2 - My mistake, I had done some changes to ShippingByWeight module to return back a fixed value even before shipping postal code is entered (This was done because I ship to only one country and the rate are the same immaterial of the postal code only depends on the weight). This is the reason I was able to create the Order with a blank Shipping Method but the order was having Shipping rate calculated.

For point number 1 - I removed the VAT field as its not required for my website, so that 'Empty' Message is also gone.

For point number 3 & 4 - Will wait for your revert.

Guys, excellent plugins. I love all of your plugins, this one-page checkout is really very useful.
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#9178 Quote
Hi, 

We are glad you like OnePageCheckout plugin! 
You could update now and the bugs related to points 3 and 4 will be gone. 
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
IvanSlater
8 years ago
#9488 Quote
When it loads all payment methods, it ignores the HidePaymentMethod method from plugins, so hidden payments are displayed!

Please fix.

v3.5.855.15571
hristian.dimov
8 years ago
#9490 Quote
IvanSlater wrote:
When it loads all payment methods, it ignores the HidePaymentMethod method from plugins, so hidden payments are displayed!

Please fix.

v3.5.855.15571

Hi IvanSlater,

Thanks for reporting this!

Actually, this has been fixed a couple of days ago, but it wasn't merged in 3.50 version. Anyway, we merged it, so please download and update the plugin to the latest version following this article: http://www.nop-templates.com/how-to-update-a-nopcommerce-plugin
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
IvanSlater
8 years ago
#9491 Quote
Updated, but the last version still v3.5.855.15571 and the bug keeps alive.