Thank you for the detailed information, but even by following the steps I couldn't reproduce the issue.
As I said in the ticket you are running a very old build version of the plugin and you should update it to the latest version. Just re-download the plugin package and replace it on your nop instance. Of course, it would be better to do it locally before upgrading on you life stores.
1. Download locally the store instance you want to update
2. Download the plugin package
3. Replace the existing (old) version of the plugin with the new one
4. Merge your changes in the views (I didn't notice any custom changes in the js files)
5. Make sure you have restarted your server (edit your global.asax file to ensure that there won't be any caching left)
6. Try to reproduce the issue.
We are looking forward to your reply!
Nop-Templates Dev Team