Close

Bugs

iliyan.tanev
7 years ago
#12328 Quote
Hi,

Thank you for the detailed information, but even by following the steps I couldn't reproduce the issue.

As I said in the ticket you are running a very old build version of the plugin and you should update it to the latest version. Just re-download the plugin package and replace it on your nop instance. Of course, it would be better to do it locally before upgrading on you life stores.

1. Download locally the store instance you want to update
2. Download the plugin package
3. Replace the existing (old) version of the plugin with the new one
4. Merge your changes in the views (I didn't notice any custom changes in the js files)
5. Make sure you have restarted your server (edit your global.asax file to ensure that there won't be any caching left)
6. Try to reproduce the issue.

We are looking forward to your reply!
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
mkzaman
7 years ago
#12329 Quote
iliyan.tanev wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for the detailed information, but even by following the steps I couldn't reproduce the issue.

As I said in the ticket you are running a very old build version of the plugin and you should update it to the latest version. Just re-download the plugin package and replace it on your nop instance.

We have tested using the latest version (3.7.1049.20893)  of the plugin from Nop Templates Ultimate Collection. This is reproducible in the mentioned steps in my previous comment. Here is another video demonstrating the issue - http://screencast.com/t/DyxNV0BiE.
iliyan.tanev
7 years ago
#12330 Quote
Hi,

Here is a video of our results with your changes on the latest version of the plugin.

Video.

Did you check your plugin version from System -> System Information? Maybe something wasn't set right.

Did you clear your browser cache along with IIS server's cache? This is a common problem.
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
mkzaman
7 years ago
#12332 Quote
iliyan.tanev wrote:
Hi,

Here is a video of our results with your changes on the latest version of the plugin.

Video.

Did you check your plugin version from System -> System Information? Maybe something wasn't set right.

Did you clear your browser cache along with IIS server's cache? This is a common problem.

I have checked our system -> system information, it's showing the latest version. I have attached a image below as a proof.

Moreover, you don't need to include my changes in the view. I have reproduced the issue in base nopCommerce 3.7 without any modification.

I have reproduced the bug in your plugin demo. I am wondering why you can't reproduce the issue locally. I believe you missed some steps. Please follow this Video. I am providing you the credentials I have used so that you can check yourself. Email : [email protected], password : 123456
iliyan.tanev
7 years ago
#12335 Quote
Hi,

We've managed to reproduce the problem locally. The steps are accurate but the main problem are the country, zip and state.

Thank you for you feedback! We will look into it and keep you posted for the solution.
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
iliyan.tanev
7 years ago
#12336 Quote
Hi,

It is fixed and will be deployed tomorrow.

Thanks!
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
mkzaman
7 years ago
#12391 Quote
"Ship to same address" related issue isn't completely fixed.
Please watch the following video http://screencast.com/t/Hz49Ozm5U

After selecting ship to same address, if we change any billing address information and uncheck ship to same address, shipping address dropdown selected value and shipping information mismatch.
Just as a suggestion, in the uncheck event, you can show new address in the shipping address with blank information or preselect shipping address to make things less complex.

I have tested in base nopCommerce 3.7 and latest plugin(version : 3.7.1132.21010). Please verify.
iliyan.tanev
7 years ago
#12394 Quote
Hi,

The information in the address form and the address in the drop down are two different things. The  addresses in the drop down are the addresses you already have as a customer. When you select one of those addresses the information is populated in the form, but when you change something in the form you are actually creating a new address, which will be available in the drop-down when you complete your order.

That is why we can not make the information in the addresses drop down for selected address to be synced with the changes you make. Because you are actually creating a new address, not changing the existing one.

Hope this explains things!
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
mkzaman
7 years ago
#12395 Quote
iliyan.tanev wrote:
Hi,

The information in the address form and the address in the drop down are two different things. The  addresses in the drop down are the addresses you already have as a customer. When you select one of those addresses the information is populated in the form, but when you change something in the form you are actually creating a new address, which will be available in the drop-down when you complete your order.

That is why we can not make the information in the addresses drop down for selected address to be synced with the changes you make. Because you are actually creating a new address, not changing the existing one.

Hope this explains things!

So the selected option in the dropdown and address information won't sync. This is default behavior? as you are populating the changed address in the shipping portion, isn't it better to show New Address as selected in the dropdown ? So user can understand the filled address information are new.
iliyan.tanev
7 years ago
#12397 Quote
Hi,

I see your point, but we discussed this and we decided that the way this works right know is clearer. Actually, both ways are clear, but we were unable to find an example for this on another system. Have you received a report about this or saw it somewhere?
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team