Close

Bugs

Allsafe
6 years ago
#13549 Quote
Hi,
I have a problem with the shipping costs. When changing the number of order items, the shipping costs are sometimes not recalculated. The shipping costs shows the costs of the previously selected number of items. The shipping costs should be recalculated considering the weight of the number of ordered items.  

Can you help me with this?

regards Ian  
SDobrev
6 years ago
#13550 Quote
Hi Ian,

Could you please submit a ticket with more information about your problem?

We need to know which version are you using, have you made any custom modifications and URL to your store.

Thank you.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
arkomedia
4 years ago
#21111 Quote
Does anybody find any bug or issues in the client validation? I've installed ROPC, everything is fine, double checked all features and configuration (even code) but client validation is not working properly. (it's not working at all...) I can pay without any required data typed!

I opened a ticket as well, waiting for a feedback.

Thanks guys.
jakubz
3 years ago
#21368 Quote
Hi! we have problem with random situation, when w ROPC see monit like: " sorry something wrong please contact with administrator".

I tried to find this string and translate it, but without success. Where can i find this error?
randika
2 years ago
#21662 Quote
Hello,

I got an issue with One Page Checkout plugin, but it's only in Poppy theme.
I'm using NopCommerce V4.40.3

Issue
Total isn't updating when update the quantity in Order Summary (Pic 1). But in default template it's working (Pic 2).

Pic 1 -

Pic 2 -

Please check below screen recording for better understanding about the issue.
https://recordit.co/rDJBeKN3P2

Thanks,
Randika
todor.atanasov
2 years ago
#21671 Quote
randika wrote:
Hello,

I got an issue with One Page Checkout plugin, but it's only in Poppy theme.
I'm using NopCommerce V4.40.3

Issue
Total isn't updating when update the quantity in Order Summary (Pic 1). But in default template it's working (Pic 2).

Pic 1 -

Pic 2 -

Please check below screen recording for better understanding about the issue.
https://recordit.co/rDJBeKN3P2

Thanks,
Randika

Greetings,

The plus and minus signs were working on top of a legacy code that unfortunately, does not work anymore with the recent versions of nopCommerce and we have removed it, in order to prevent it from interfering with other functions on the page.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com