Close

Bugs

mkzaman
7 years ago
#12231 Quote
But when I uninstall the plugin, everything works fine. The sort option change according to the value of the drop down. If I disable the plugin in category page. Shouldn't it perform as per default nop behavior ? 
Boyko
7 years ago
#12239 Quote
mkzaman wrote:
But when I uninstall the plugin, everything works fine. The sort option change according to the value of the drop down. If I disable the plugin in category page. Shouldn't it perform as per default nop behavior ? 

Hi mkzaman,

I completely misunderstood your initial question. Sorry about that.
You are absolutely right. There is a problem which we will fix and deploy tomorrow.

Thank you again for reporting this!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Rastaman420
7 years ago
#12454 Quote
I've code my implementation of NopCommerce's ProductService that works great, but when I install Nop Ajax Filters NopCommerce starts working weird...
When I search products (without Nop Ajax Filters installed) Search(...) method on CatalogController begin a search request and then it calls my ProductService class...

But if I install Nop Ajax Filters it don't even use Search(...) methods of CatalogController

Help please
Boyko
7 years ago
#12455 Quote
Rastaman420 wrote:
I've code my implementation of NopCommerce's ProductService that works great, but when I install Nop Ajax Filters NopCommerce starts working weird...
When I search products (without Nop Ajax Filters installed) Search(...) method on CatalogController begin a search request and then it calls my ProductService class...

But if I install Nop Ajax Filters it don't even use Search(...) methods of CatalogController

Help please

Hi Rastaman420,

Please note that the Ajax Filters don't use the product service to filter the products. They use their own route (/filtersearch) and logic for making the filtration and that is why your code is not called.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
avanzis
7 years ago
#12499 Quote
Hi,

I've detected a bug related to the appearance of manufacturares for filtering, when they haven't any published product. These manufacturares have associated products in the category where the filter appears, but any of those products is published, and the result of filtering is empty.

Therefore, I think it's a bug that a manufacturer is displayed if she only has unpublished products.

Regards.
iliyan.tanev
7 years ago
#12509 Quote
Hi,

If I understand you correctly you are referring to the following case:

You have a manufacturer with some products mapped to it. Then you unpublish the products mapped to this manufacturers and when you open the category page where those products should appear the manufacturer filter still appear although there are no published products for this specific manufacturer.

If this is the problem we would have to ask you to open a ticket with admin credentials to your site so we can try to reproduce it there, because locally we couldn't. If I missed something please elaborate more, maybe with screenshots or video.

Thanks!
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
Sizzler
7 years ago
#12672 Quote
The standard NopCommerce filters sorts alphabetically by option name as a secondary Order By after the display order. In the event that two or more options have the same "display order" value. Its a simple matter of just having a secondary field name in order by clause.  Switching from the core Nop filters to the Ajax filters breaks that functionality and the sort order is no longer correct.  This is a very simple fix and it needs to be fixed.

hristian.dimov
7 years ago
#12683 Quote
Sizzler wrote:
The standard NopCommerce filters sorts alphabetically by option name as a secondary Order By after the display order. In the event that two or more options have the same "display order" value. Its a simple matter of just having a secondary field name in order by clause.  Switching from the core Nop filters to the Ajax filters breaks that functionality and the sort order is no longer correct.  This is a very simple fix and it needs to be fixed.

Hi,

Yes, you are right. We have fixed the issue. At the moment, the plugin is deploying to our server and it will be ready in a few hours when the builds are completed. Please download it ( after 2-3 hours ) and update the plugin to the latest version following this article: https://www.nop-templates.com/how-to-update-a-nopcommerce-plugin ( https://www.nop-templates.com/how-to-update-a-nopcommerce-theme )

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
nopnopgogo!
7 years ago
#13232 Quote
Dear Sirs,

the are an issue with pager in 'Nop Ajax Filters Settings'  Version  3.8.922.22906. If you set in manufacturer / category the default view in Grid mode all it's fine, but if you set view in List mode and you select any different page in pager, the view return in list mode and the URL is incorrect (eg.  '?viewmode=list&pagenumber=2#/pageSize=18&orderBy=0&pageNumber=3' instead of '?viewmode=list&pageSize=18&orderBy=0&pageNumber=3'). Thanks in advance.
SDobrev
7 years ago
#13235 Quote
Hi,

There was a problem with case-sensitiveness of the setting. Set it to "list" and the problem should be fixed.

We fixed the bug with case-sensitiveness of default view mode setting in version 23068.

If the problem is not resolved please submit a ticket with more information.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com