Close

Bugs

n812F
6 years ago
#13323 Quote
After updating my Element theme to 3.9.137.23544 I get an error from AjaxFilters when using the price range slider.

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Invalid column name 'SpecialPrice'. Invalid column name 'SpecialPriceStartDateTimeUtc'... and so on

URL <store>/getfilteredproducts

Afaik these columns have been dropped with nopCommerce 3.9
hristian.dimov
6 years ago
#13328 Quote
n812F wrote:
After updating my Element theme to 3.9.137.23544 I get an error from AjaxFilters when using the price range slider.

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Invalid column name 'SpecialPrice'. Invalid column name 'SpecialPriceStartDateTimeUtc'... and so on

URL <store>/getfilteredproducts

Afaik these columns have been dropped with nopCommerce 3.9

Hi,

I searched through all of the code in the Ajax Filters plugins and there is no SpecialPrice left in the code anywhere. Are you sure that you have updated the plugins properly - deleted the old and uploaded the new ones?

Also, you can try to clear the Temporary ASP.NET files to make sure that the .dll files aren't loaded from there.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
n812F
6 years ago
#13344 Quote
hristian.dimov wrote:
Hi,

I searched through all of the code in the Ajax Filters plugins and there is no SpecialPrice left in the code anywhere. Are you sure that you have updated the plugins properly - deleted the old and uploaded the new ones?

Also, you can try to clear the Temporary ASP.NET files to make sure that the .dll files aren't loaded from there.

Hope this helps!

I redeployed the plugins and cleared the browser cache. It works now. So it was my bad. Sorry and thanks for your reply
Sizzler
6 years ago
#13454 Quote
Ajax filters ignores when Allow Filtering is turned off (set to 0) and still returns those products. In the Product_SpecificationAttribute_Mapping table, the AllowFiltering can set to 0 (off) for some products and set to 1 (on) for other products.  For example, if using custom text, allow filtering is off (set to 0) by default but an option id is still required.  Nop Ajax filters will return both products when selected in the filters menu, the one set to 0 and the one set to off.

In our example we have a row in the SpecificationAttributeOption table, with an id of 605.
We have 2 rows in the Product_SpecificationAttribute_Mapping table with SpecificationAttributeOptionId = 605.  In the 1st row AllowFiltering = 0, in the 2nd row AllowFiltering = 1.  
In the public store when this option is selected (where id = 605), both products are returned, where AllowFiltering = 1 and where AllowFiltering = 0.  It should only return the product where  AllowFiltering = 1.  It should not return the products where filtering is off for that specific option, as mapped in the table, as in our case, it is just a dummy value required by Nop for custom text.

anton_ivanov
6 years ago
#13456 Quote
Hello,

This bug is already fixed in the Ajax Filters for nopCommerce 3.8 and 3.9. The date of the release of the bug fix is the 22nd of December 2016.
You can update your Ajax Filters if you are using a version for nopCommerce 3.7 or below, or you are using a plugin downloaded before the 22nd of December 2016.

You can find information on how to update a plugin in our documentation.

Hope that helps!
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
zechs
6 years ago
#13836 Quote
We're having an issue with the ajax filters for 3.8, it's working well for the most part but if we enable filtering on the category page all pagination stops working. It will only ever pull the first page. Even with infinite scrolling it just continues to add the first page repeatedly. Any assistance you could provide would be great.
hristian.dimov
6 years ago
#13837 Quote
zechs wrote:
We're having an issue with the ajax filters for 3.8, it's working well for the most part but if we enable filtering on the category page all pagination stops working. It will only ever pull the first page. Even with infinite scrolling it just continues to add the first page repeatedly. Any assistance you could provide would be great.

Hi,

Please submit a ticket, specifying your site URL ( if possible admin credentials as well ) so that we can check what might be wrong.

Looking forward to your reply!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
zeco4ever
6 years ago
#14394 Quote
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'version' of undefined
using nop ajax filter with nop 4.0
and filter doesnt work
SDobrev
6 years ago
#14395 Quote
Hi,

Please submit a ticket with more information about your problem.

Thank you!
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
Cellar Link
6 years ago
#14408 Quote
Support wrote:
Hi Dave,

At the moment this is not possible. The filters work only on categories and immediate subcategories.

We would consider enhancing the filters to work for more than two levels of categories for the next version. However right now we have two really strong arguments against this:

1. We believe that more than two level of categories for an e-commerce website is not very user friendly and most e-shops try to avoid this. In fact you will rarely see such an organization. However in your case you have your top most category hidden. So I am wondering why this is?

2. The performance implications of having all the products from a category tree to be filtered are enormous. So if we are to implement this it would really have to be well thought of and worth the effort.

Hi,
Our shop has more than 2 level categories and we are currently using version 3.4. In your ajax filter plugin, it is not showing properly if category levels are more than 2. Like in our shop we have a category like White wine >> Chardonnay & Blends >> Chardonnay. All products are mapped with Chardonnay. When we browse White wine ajax filters are not available. Can you please explain why this is happening?