Close

Bugs

Support
12 years ago
#2 Quote
Topic for reporting any Nop Ajax Filters problems.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a known issues with installing new plugins in nopCommerce. Please read this post for more information how to resolve it.
[email protected]
12 years ago
#89 Quote
When you have choose your filters, then use the sorting, it clears the filters.  You should be able to filter and sort.
Support
12 years ago
#90 Quote
This is not a bug, just an enhancement that could be done to the filters but with a decent amount of coding, which I would not go into details here.
The sorting mechanism in nopCommerce works via a postback, which means that it refreshes the whole page including the filters. That is why they are cleared.

If you need your results sorted, sort them first and then use the filters. The filters will take into account the sort order.
[email protected]
12 years ago
#102 Quote
Thanks for that.

Do you think it would be easy to incorporate the price filter a part of the Ajax filters?  That way, we can avoid postback.
Support
12 years ago
#107 Quote
Do you mean to incorporate the sorting dropdown? Because the price range filter is part of the Ajax Filters?
[email protected]
12 years ago
#108 Quote
Well, what I would want is something like a low-high price filter.  

If someone has filtered a number of products using the ajax filters, they might wish to then sort only these products from low price to high price (or vice versa).

So if that could somehow be incorporated, it would be perfect.
Support
12 years ago
#109 Quote
Yes, we have already scheduled this feature for the next release of the Ajax Filters. It will be around the beginning of next month.
viveramedia
12 years ago
#199 Quote
Hi I'm getting the following error for the Ajax Tabs. I have installed it all fine and i'm using the default dark theme with automatic integration checked:

Method not found: 'System.Tuple`2<System.Decimal,System.Decimal> SevenSpikes.Nop.Services.Catalog.IProductService7Spikes.GetMinAndMaxProductPriceForCategory(Int32, Boolean, Boolean)'.

I uploaded the folder SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters to Nop.Web/plugins, found it in admin and installed.

Are there any other steps I need to take?

Many thanks,

Dave
YashChandra
12 years ago
#200 Quote
Hi Dave,

Did you copy and install the SevenSpikes.Core folder and plugin too?

The method that it is complaining about is in the SevenSpikes.Core.

Please let us know.

Thanks
Regards,
Milen Kovachev
Nop-Templates.com
viveramedia
12 years ago
#201 Quote
Ah yes, I already had a core folder but copied the folder from the ajax tabs zip and overwrote my old version.

It now works ok but I cannot see any filters.

It is only redering this:

<div data-pagerpanelselector=".pager" data-productsgridpanelselector=".product-grid" data-productslistpanelselector=".product-list" data-getfilteredproductsurl="/Catalog7Spikes/GetFilteredProducts" class="nopAjaxFilters7Spikes"></div>

Any ideas or anything else I need to do?

Many thanks,

Dave