Close

Bugs

iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#10056 Quote
Hi,

You can disable the AjaxFilters on search page form plugin settings. This way the default search won't be overridden by the plugin and your modification should work.
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
baloghc
8 years ago
#10065 Quote
I understand that. We were hoping that we could use the functionality of the Ajax Filters while also being able to search by tags. Is this possible?
Nop 3.7 - ArtFactory
Nop 4.0 - Lavella, Venture, Smart, ArtFactory
Boyko
8 years ago
#10066 Quote
baloghc wrote:
I understand that. We were hoping that we could use the functionality of the Ajax Filters while also being able to search by tags. Is this possible?

Hi baloghc,

I guess you are using an older version of the Ajax Filters that is why it is not working.
There was an issue that we fixed. The problem was that the Search in Descriptions setting on the search page was't used for the tag. Now if you check search in description it will search in the Tags as well and it is now consistent with the nopCommerce search functionality.
Please let me know if everything is ok after the update of the plugin.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
baloghc
8 years ago
#10067 Quote
That was it. We needed the latest version of the plugin. Thanks for the help.
Nop 3.7 - ArtFactory
Nop 4.0 - Lavella, Venture, Smart, ArtFactory
jakubz
8 years ago
#10093 Quote
Hi I have trouble with NopFilters 3.50. 

I want to create page with products with discounts (only).

I Choose category all products, click filter "products with discount". Now I have generated link, but when I paste this on "private/incognito mode" browser, filter is cleared and shows all products (checkbox is unchecked).

Is this problem solved in 3.60? or maybe 3.60 have new functionality where i can do this? or maybe you have another idea how can i do this?

You can look how this is works here: http://www.godstoys.pl/promocje-3 and click second image. 
Deni
8 years ago
#10097 Quote
jakubz wrote:
Hi I have trouble with NopFilters 3.50. 

I want to create page with products with discounts (only).

I Choose category all products, click filter "products with discount". Now I have generated link, but when I paste this on "private/incognito mode" browser, filter is cleared and shows all products (checkbox is unchecked).

Is this problem solved in 3.60? or maybe 3.60 have new functionality where i can do this? or maybe you have another idea how can i do this?

You can look how this is works here: http://www.godstoys.pl/promocje-3 and click second image. 

Hi, 

I have tried what you have described, but I did not reproduce the problem. I have opened incognito browsing and when I clicked on the second image the filter was applied.
I see that you are using bit.ly. Please check if there is no any settings inside it that should be changed.

I hope this helped !
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
berecan
8 years ago
#10481 Quote
Price range filter not working with [DisableBuyButton] and [CallForPrice] in database. Please can u fix this or told me how fix this.

Examples:
http://clip2net.com/s/3shAPzx
Deni
8 years ago
#10486 Quote
berecan wrote:
Price range filter not working with [DisableBuyButton] and [CallForPrice] in database. Please can u fix this or told me how fix this.

Examples:
http://clip2net.com/s/3shAPzx

Hi, 

I have just tested this and it is working fine. 

Maybe the question is what do you expect to see when your product has "Call for price" enabled.

I can suggest you to make all "Call for price" products with price 0.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
berecan
8 years ago
#10491 Quote
Deni wrote:

Maybe the question is what do you expect to see when your product has "Call for price" enabled.

I can suggest you to make all "Call for price" products with price 0.

Yes, the product remains in the search costs, even when "Call for price" enabled and the price is not visible.
Deni
8 years ago
#10496 Quote
berecan wrote:

Yes, the product remains in the search costs, even when "Call for price" enabled and the price is not visible.

Hi, 

The price is a required field when you edit the product from the administration - it must be a real number.
I have also tested the default nopCommerce filter functionality and the product with "Call for price" is visible after filtration. Its price is taken, although it is not shown to the users.
So, I think this is expected behaviour.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com