Bugs

Boyko
9 years ago
#7990 Quote
Lucrasoft wrote:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'toString' of undefined
RefreshFilters
RequestProductsForSelectedFilters.$.ajax.success

We have the same problem, but could not find a solution on this forum. Could someone please publish a solution?

Thanks!

Hi Lucrasoft,

You probably have a server error and you need to see what the error is by looking at the System -> Log.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Lucrasoft
9 years ago
#8019 Quote
Boyko wrote:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'toString' of undefined
RefreshFilters
RequestProductsForSelectedFilters.$.ajax.success

We have the same problem, but could not find a solution on this forum. Could someone please publish a solution?

Thanks!

Hi Lucrasoft,

You probably have a server error and you need to see what the error is by looking at the System -> Log.

Unfortunately, there are no errors in the system log.

The JSON returned has some null values: the 'NopAjaxFilterSettings' field and the 'Name' fields of the 'AttributeFilterGroups' items. I don't know if that's normal?

Also: This only happens when using Filters.min.js. Replacing its code with code from Filters.js works.

My guesses are, 1: the minified code differs from the non-minified code or 2: the minification cripples the functionality.

I hope this helps, maybe for other users too.
Boyko
9 years ago
#8020 Quote
Lucrasoft wrote:
The JSON returned has some null values: the 'NopAjaxFilterSettings' field and the 'Name' fields of the 'AttributeFilterGroups' items. I don't know if that's normal?

Also: This only happens when using Filters.min.js. Replacing its code with code from Filters.js works.

My guesses are, 1: the minified code differs from the non-minified code or 2: the minification cripples the functionality.

Hi Lucrasoft,

That is strange. Which version of the Ajax Filters are you using?
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Lucrasoft
9 years ago
#8021 Quote
Boyko wrote:

Hi Lucrasoft,

That is strange. Which version of the Ajax Filters are you using?

That is 3.4.374.12766 (version from dll).
Boyko
9 years ago
#8022 Quote
Lucrasoft wrote:

I am asking as I wonder how do you have AjaxFilters.js file as we supply only the AjaxFilters.min.js file with the plugin package?
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Lucrasoft
9 years ago
#8023 Quote
Boyko wrote:

I am asking as I wonder how do you have AjaxFilters.js file as we supply only the AjaxFilters.min.js file with the plugin package?

I found Filters.js in the scripts folder beside Filters.min.js, while I was trying to debug. I am not seeing it on any other of our NopCommerce sites, but they may have different versions of the plugin.
BlueMed
9 years ago
#8179 Quote
Support wrote:
Topic for reporting any Nop Ajax Filters problems.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a known issues with installing new plugins in nopCommerce. Please read this post for more information how to resolve it.

Dear Support Team,

Nop Ajajx Filter has been enabled in our Nop Traction template .When i try to filter by category ir throws on error "Could not find stored procedure 'ProductLoadAllPagegNopAjaxFilters'.".I try to find the stored procedure. I can't.The version is 3.4 How to solve this?

Regards,
Ela BlueMed Development Team
rjmart
9 years ago
#8952 Quote
'ONLINE DROP INDEX OPTION' is not supported in this version of SQL Server.

How to fix this error?

hosting on Azure Web server
iliyan.tanev
9 years ago
#8956 Quote
Hi,

Thank you for reporting this!
We investigated the problem and later today we will deploy the fixed version. We will let you know when you can update.
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
iliyan.tanev
9 years ago
#8963 Quote
Hi,

We've deployed. Could you confirm the new changes work for you ? 
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team