Close

Bugs

PAS
9 years ago
#7675 Quote
Yes, I added more products and filters appeared. Thank you!
PAS
9 years ago
#7680 Quote
I found one more bug. It is in the Specifications Filter. When I check some specification it works fine, but if I uncheck this or use "Clear" button, it raise an error. I can see in browser "Loading page failed". I also can see in Visual Studio an Argument Exception. I get it in Extensions.cs file in a string: "var result = acquire();". How to fix this?
Boyko
9 years ago
#7682 Quote
PAS wrote:
I found one more bug. It is in the Specifications Filter. When I check some specification it works fine, but if I uncheck this or use "Clear" button, it raise an error. I can see in browser "Loading page failed". I also can see in Visual Studio an Argument Exception. I get it in Extensions.cs file in a string: "var result = acquire();". How to fix this?

Hi PAS,

I don't think your previous problem was a real bug.
About the issue you have now, it seems to be some caching issue in nopCommerce.
This file Libraries\Nop.Core\Caching\Extensions.cs contains the caching extension methods in nopCommerce. We haven't had such an issue in all our demo store (all of them have the Ajax Filters enabled) i.e http://demos.nop-templates.com/laptops. Can you reproduce it on your machine or it is some sporadic problem you have had only once?
Maybe it is related to the caching and the Clear Cache task in nopCommerce.
Have you received this error before without using the Ajax Filters?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
PAS
9 years ago
#7683 Quote
It happens everytime when I uncheck the last checkbox or use "clear all". Seems like the filters can't restore the state when all products should be displayed again. I never saw this problem before. Seems it is related with Specification filters, but I don't know how?
Boyko
9 years ago
#7684 Quote
PAS wrote:
It happens everytime when I uncheck the last checkbox or use "clear all". Seems like the filters can't restore the state when all products should be displayed again. I never saw this problem before. Seems it is related with Specification filters, but I don't know how?

Hi PAS,

Do you have this problem after you restart your nopCommerce? Have you made any modifications to the nopCommerce source code or you are using the official 3.4 version without any modifications?

Thanks

Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
PAS
9 years ago
#7686 Quote
I use NopCommerce 3.30 and Ajax Filters 3.3. I tried to restart NopCommerce, but nothing changes.
Boyko
9 years ago
#7687 Quote
PAS wrote:
I use NopCommerce 3.30 and Ajax Filters 3.3. I tried to restart NopCommerce, but nothing changes.

Because we can't reproduce this problem we might access to your web site.
Please submit a ticket in our ticketing system, so that our conversation remain private when you send us the credentials to your store.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
PAS
9 years ago
#7688 Quote
Submitted. What is next?
Boyko
9 years ago
#7689 Quote
PAS wrote:
Submitted. What is next?

You will get a reply to your ticket. There is no need to write here anymore.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Lucrasoft
9 years ago
#7980 Quote
smitrik wrote:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'toString' of undefined
RefreshFilters
RequestProductsForSelectedFilters.$.ajax.success

We have the same problem, but could not find a solution on this forum. Could someone please publish a solution?

Thanks!