Close

Bugs

brischt
10 years ago
#3217 Quote
Boyko wrote:

You should not have SharedSSLUrl and NonSharedSSLUrl values set. They need to be empty like this:

<add key="UseSSL" value="True" />
<add key="SharedSSLUrl" value="" />
<add key="NonSharedSSLUrl" value="" />

Hi,
as I am getting the same error message (about being unable to retrieve JDropDown.htm) when omitting the "www." in front of the URL, I thought I'd check on these settings. However, nopCommerce 3.0 does not have these values in the web.config any more. Does anybody know where the settings have moved to?

Thanks,

Roland
brischt
10 years ago
#3234 Quote
I have now implemented a Redirect to www... and it works a treat, so that is resolved now :)
ceejay34
10 years ago
#3314 Quote
Hello,

I am trying to add a second resources xml for localisation.

Resources.nl-nl.xml

Top of which looks like this:

-<Language Name="Nederlands">-<LocaleResource Name="SevenSpikes"><Value/>-<Children>-<LocaleResource Name="NopAjaxFilters"><Value>Nop Ajax Filters</Value>-<Children>-<LocaleResource Name="Client"><Value/>-<Children>-<LocaleResource Name="PriceRangeFilter"><Value/>-<Children>-<LocaleResource Name="Title"><Value>Prijs bereik</Value></LocaleResource>-<LocaleResource Name="Min"><Value>Min</Value></LocaleResource>-<LocaleResource Name="Max"><Value>Max</Value></LocaleResource></Children></LocaleResource>-<LocaleResource Name="Common">-<Children>-<LocaleResource Name="FilterBy"><Value>Filter op</Value></LocaleResource>-<LocaleResource Name="ClearAll"><Value>Alles wissen</Value></LocaleResource>-<LocaleResource Name="Clear"><Value>Wissen</Value></LocaleResource>-<LocaleResource Name="All"><Value>Alles</Value></LocaleResource>-<LocaleResource Name="NoResultsFoundTitle"><Value>Geen resultaten</Value></LocaleResource>

copy paste doesnt take indentation, sorry about that

However nothing happens, filter by and price range title are still in english, what am i doing wrong?
I did a rebuild site.

Greetings CJ
Boyko
10 years ago
#3322 Quote
ceejay34 wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to add a second resources xml for localisation.

Resources.nl-nl.xml

Greetings CJ

Hi ceejay34,

New resource files are added only during the installation of the plugin.
So please uninstall and then install the Ajax Filters plugin again as described here.
If you don't want to use a separate file with resources then you can translate the resources directly from the nopCommerce administration as shown in this video.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
ceejay34
10 years ago
#3326 Quote
Thank you, that  worked.
weimchen
10 years ago
#3494 Quote
Hi,

I click the Specifications Filter. all products that has the same specifications shows. It also includes the products "Visible individually=False". is that a bug?

can anyone let me know how can I change it please?. I don't want the "Visible individually=False" product to show.

Thanks

Wei

Boyko
10 years ago
#3495 Quote
weimchen wrote:
Hi,

I click the Specifications Filter. all products that has the same specifications shows. It also includes the products "Visible individually=False". is that a bug?

can anyone let me know how can I change it please?. I don't want the "Visible individually=False" product to show.

Thanks

Wei

Hi Wei,

Yes, it is a bug but not in the Ajax Filters. It is a bug in nopCommerce because it doesn't make sense to map a product to a category and at the same time to expect the product not to be shown in this category when "Visible Individually" is set to False. Simply don't add the product to the category rather than using the visible individually setting, which should be used when you have a parent product only. We will report this to Andrei to fix it as it really doesn't make sense and complicates everything even more.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Support Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
kaunuk
10 years ago
#3751 Quote
Boyko wrote:
Hi

Yes it was still happening, so in the end I have implemented a 301 redirect.

I think you should test this on a dev site, as this problem still exists.

Thanks
Kevan

Hi kevanbulmer,

I still think this is connected with something not quite correct on the server.
You can see on our demo site that it doesn't matter if it is with or without www.
http://www.themes.fashion.nop-templates.com/c/1/clothing
http://themes.fashion.nop-templates.com/c/1/clothing

Till now 2 other customers reported this and it was connected with their configuration on the server not being quite right. One of them has this "shared SSL" setting enabled. I was curious what could be wrong on your server. In any way a permanent redirect is required for good SEO, so you should keep it this way.
By the way your web site looks very nice. You have done great job! We really like the way you have styled the Ajax Filters. Would you mind if we add your web site to our showcase for the Ajax Filters?

Many thanks!

Hi.

Dear Nop-Templates team.

This guy was right.

it IS the matter for plugin address line contains www or not. It does not matter when SSL is not enabled. but is IS matter with SSL enabled.

Just tested, checked, and problem is still there.
We got a plugin couple of month ago.

Everything was working fine (with www and without) unless we enabled SSL on NopCommerce version 3.00.

Now we have to force redirect http://domainname.com to http://www.domainname.com for this error will not apper on the page.

So, the problem is still here.

Thanks a lot!

Kind regards.

Vadim.
Support
10 years ago
#3765 Quote
kaunuk wrote:
Hi

Yes it was still happening, so in the end I have implemented a 301 redirect.

I think you should test this on a dev site, as this problem still exists.

Thanks
Kevan

Hi kevanbulmer,

I still think this is connected with something not quite correct on the server.
You can see on our demo site that it doesn't matter if it is with or without www.
http://www.themes.fashion.nop-templates.com/c/1/clothing
http://themes.fashion.nop-templates.com/c/1/clothing

Till now 2 other customers reported this and it was connected with their configuration on the server not being quite right. One of them has this "shared SSL" setting enabled. I was curious what could be wrong on your server. In any way a permanent redirect is required for good SEO, so you should keep it this way.
By the way your web site looks very nice. You have done great job! We really like the way you have styled the Ajax Filters. Would you mind if we add your web site to our showcase for the Ajax Filters?

Many thanks!

Hi.

Dear Nop-Templates team.

This guy was right.

it IS the matter for plugin address line contains www or not. It does not matter when SSL is not enabled. but is IS matter with SSL enabled.

Just tested, checked, and problem is still there.
We got a plugin couple of month ago.

Everything was working fine (with www and without) unless we enabled SSL on NopCommerce version 3.00.

Now we have to force redirect http://domainname.com to http://www.domainname.com for this error will not apper on the page.

So, the problem is still here.

Thanks a lot!

Kind regards.

Vadim.

Hi,

Can you please tell us what settings do you have for the store you have setup. You can see them from administration -> configuration -> stores and click on the Edit link.

We will investigate this further, but know your settings might help us to the right directions.

Best Regards!
ellerlor
10 years ago
#4183 Quote
Hello,
after the installation of last sevenspikes plugins (downloaded today) Included Ajax filter we have follow error:

@FilteredVendors is not a parameter for procedure ProductLoadAllPagegNopAjaxFilters.

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): @FilteredVendors is not a parameter for procedure ProductLoadAllPagegNopAjaxFilters. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.TryConsumeMetaData() at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData() at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at Nop.Data.NopObjectContext.ExecuteStoredProcedureList[TEntity](String commandText, Object[] parameters) in c:\Sviluppo\Hobbystore320\Libraries\Nop.Data\NopObjectContext.cs:line 171 at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Services.ProductServiceNopAjaxFilters.(IList`1 , SpecificationFilterModelDTO , AttributeFilterModelDTO , ManufacturerFilterModelDTO , VendorFilterModelDTO , Int32 , Int32 , Int32  , Int32  , Int32  , Nullable`1  , Nullable`1  , Nullable`1  , Int32  , String  , Boolean  , Boolean  , Int32  , ProductSortingEnum  , Boolean  ) at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Services.ProductServiceNopAjaxFilters.SearchProducts(IList`1 categoryIds, SpecificationFilterModelDTO specifiationFilterModelDTO, AttributeFilterModelDTO attributeFilterModelDTO, ManufacturerFilterModelDTO manufacturerFilterModelDTO, VendorFilterModelDTO vendorFilterModelDTO, Int32 pageIndex, Int32 pageSize, Int32 manufacturerId, Int32 vendorId, Int32 storeId, Nullable`1 featuredProducts, Nullable`1 priceMin, Nullable`1 priceMax, Int32 productTagId, String keywords, Boolean searchDescriptions, Boolean searchProductTags, Int32 languageId, ProductSortingEnum orderBy, Boolean showHidden) at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Controllers.Catalog7SpikesController.() at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Controllers.Catalog7SpikesController.(Int32 , Int32 , Int32 , PriceRangeFilterModel7Spikes , SpecificationFilterModel7Spikes , AttributeFilterModel7Spikes , ManufacturerFilterModel7Spikes , VendorFilterModel7Spikes  , CatalogPagingFilteringModel  , String  , Boolean  , String&  ) at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Controllers.Catalog7SpikesController.GetFilteredProducts(Int32 categoryId, Int32 manufacturerId, Int32 vendorId, PriceRangeFilterModel7Spikes priceRangeFilterModel7Spikes, SpecificationFilterModel7Spikes specificationFiltersModel7Spikes, AttributeFilterModel7Spikes attributeFiltersModel7Spikes, ManufacturerFilterModel7Spikes manufacturerFiltersModel7Spikes, VendorFilterModel7Spikes vendorFiltersModel7Spikes, CatalogPagingFilteringModel pagingFilteringModel, String queryString, Boolean shouldNotStartFromFirstPage) at lambda_method(Closure , Cont