Close

Bugs

nordic
10 years ago
#2699 Quote
Support wrote:
Hi nordic,

Thank you very much for the additional information and link.

The actual error we got is

“There is already an open DataReader associated with this Command which must be closed first.”

Can you please double check that in your connection string you have the following option “MultipleActiveResultSets=True” set. This allows multiple connection to the database simultaneously.
You can find your connection string in your ~/App_Data/Settings.txt file.

Looking forward to your reply!

IT WORKS . Thank you very much :)
framedigital
10 years ago
#2983 Quote
hi,

We have added some products to our shop where the product  availability is controlled by the "Available start date" option in the product variant info.

It looks like the Ajax filters do not consider the date ranges as part of the display rules.

We are using the latest NopAjaxFilters_2.65.37.7506 library with Nop 2.65. In the settings, all filters are disabled except for Enable Specifications Filter

To replicate:

1. Edit a product: Catalog > Products > [edit item]
2. Modify product variant > [Edit]
3. Change 'Available start date' to a future date
4. Save everything
5. Reload shop catalog page
6. Select filters - the product with the future date will still be visible, (this should not happen!)
7. Click link to product detail page
8. product detail page correctly identifies the product isn't available yet as per the future date setting, and redirects to the homepage.
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2985 Quote
framedigital wrote:
hi,

We have added some products to our shop where the product  availability is controlled by the "Available start date" option in the product variant info.

It looks like the Ajax filters do not consider the date ranges as part of the display rules.

We are using the latest NopAjaxFilters_2.65.37.7506 library with Nop 2.65. In the settings, all filters are disabled except for Enable Specifications Filter

To replicate:

1. Edit a product: Catalog > Products > [edit item]
2. Modify product variant > [Edit]
3. Change 'Available start date' to a future date
4. Save everything
5. Reload shop catalog page
6. Select filters - the product with the future date will still be visible, (this should not happen!)
7. Click link to product detail page
8. product detail page correctly identifies the product isn't available yet as per the future date setting, and redirects to the homepage.

Hi framedigital,

Thank you for reporting this.

We have fixed the problem. To apply the fix you need to update the Nop Ajax Filters plugin.
For more information on how to do this please follow this guide: http://www.nop-templates.com/t/How-To-Update-A-NopCommerce-Plugin

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
framedigital
10 years ago
#2986 Quote
Thanks Ivan - epic support as always. I've uploaded the new plugin version and the site is correctly filtering items with date ranges now :)

Best regards.
miroz
10 years ago
#3046 Quote
I'm using NOPCommerce 3.0 with ultimate plugin collection trial 3.0.52.7900. Error is in PriceRange Ajax Filter.
When I open some categories I get this error:

File=NOP.Core/Caching/Extensions.cs
On line: var result = acquire();
Message=The cast to value type 'Decimal' failed because the materialized value is null. Either the result type's generic parameter or the query must use a nullable type.
Source=System.Data.Entity
StackTrace:
       at System.Data.Common.Internal.Materialization.Shaper.ErrorHandlingValueReader`1.GetValue(DbDataReader reader, Int32 ordinal)
       at System.Data.Common.Internal.Materialization.Shaper.GetColumnValueWithErrorHandling[TColumn](Int32 ordinal)
       at lambda_method(Closure , Shaper )
       at System.Data.Common.Internal.Materialization.Coordinator`1.ReadNextElement(Shaper shaper)
       at System.Data.Common.Internal.Materialization.Shaper`1.SimpleEnumerator.MoveNext()
       at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
       at System.Data.Objects.ELinq.ObjectQueryProvider.<GetElementFunction>b__3[TResult](IEnumerable`1 sequence)
       at System.Data.Objects.ELinq.ObjectQueryProvider.ExecuteSingle[TResult](IEnumerable`1 query, Expression queryRoot)
       at System.Data.Objects.ELinq.ObjectQueryProvider.System.Linq.IQueryProvider.Execute[S](Expression expression)
       at System.Data.Entity.Internal.Linq.DbQueryProvider.Execute[TResult](Expression expression)
       at System.Linq.Queryable.Min[TSource,TResult](IQueryable`1 source, Expression`1 selector)
       at SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters.Services.PriceCalculationServiceNopAjaxFilters. (Int32  , Int32  , PriceRangeFilterDto  )
       at SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters.Services.PriceCalculationServiceNopAjaxFilters.GetPriceRangeFilterDto(Int32 categoryId, Int32 manufacturerId)
       at SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters.Controllers.PriceRangeFilterSlider7SpikesController. . ()
       at Nop.Core.Caching.CacheExtensions.Get[T](ICacheManager cacheManager, String key, Int32 cacheTime, Func`1 acquire) in c:\Inpro\Projects2013\nopCommerce3\Libraries\Nop.Core\Caching\Extensions.cs:line 23
       at Nop.Core.Caching.CacheExtensions.Get[T](ICacheManager cacheManager, String key, Func`1 acquire) in c:\Inpro\Projects2013\nopCommerce3\Libraries\Nop.Core\Caching\Extensions.cs:line 12
       at SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters.Controllers.PriceRangeFilterSlider7SpikesController. (Nullable`1  , Nullable`1  , String  )
       at SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters.Controllers.PriceRangeFilterSlider7SpikesController.GetPriceRangeFilter(Nullable`1 categoryId, Nullable`1 manufacturerId, String price)
       at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] )
       at System.Web.Mvc.ActionMethodDispatcher.Execute(ControllerBase controller, Object[] parameters)
       at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters)
       at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass42.<BeginInvokeSynchronousActionMethod>b__41()
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass8`1.<BeginSynchronous>b__7(IAsyncResult _)
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`1.End()
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethod(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass37.<>c__DisplayClass39.<BeginInvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__33()
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronously>b__49()

I did some research and found that categories that produce errors have only one product in it and this product has ProductVariant.SpecialPrice set.
If I add products that aren't on a
miroz
10 years ago
#3047 Quote
miroz wrote:

I did some research and found that categories that produce errors have only one product in it and this product has ProductVariant.SpecialPrice set.

Continuing:
If I add products that aren't on action to this category, it displays fine.
Can you reproduce this error?
Boyko
10 years ago
#3048 Quote
miroz wrote:

Continuing:
If I add products that aren't on action to this category, it displays fine.
Can you reproduce this error?

Hi miroz,

Thank you for reporting this!
Yes, we will try to reproduce the error as you describe it. In the mean time can you update the plugin to its latest version.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Boyko
10 years ago
#3093 Quote
Hi miroz,

We managed to reproduce and fix it.
Please update the plugin and uninstall and install it again.

Thank you again for reporting this!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Morphy989
10 years ago
#3172 Quote
Hi,

I am having problems with ajax.filters plugin.
NopCommerce version 3.0
Ultimate plugin collection - Ajax.Filters v3.0.680.8287

The plugin is disabled but installed, and it is causing problems to "Order by" drop down menu.
It overrides any of the choices to default order chosen in the plugin configuration, meaning that
every time anyone chooses any of the ordering choices it orders by the default value.

For example:
Default value in the plugin is "Name A to Z"
Customer chooses "Order by: Price low to high"
And the list orders by "Name A to Z" instead of "Price low to high"

But when the filters are enabled, the plugins "Order by" works perfectly.
So i tried to disable the filters in order to have the plugins "Order by" drop down menu,
and it doesn't work, the nopCommerce's "Order by" drop down menu is displayed instead of the plugin's and not working like explained in the example.

The only 2 situations when the drop down menu works is when the Ajax Filters plugin is not installed, and when at least one of the filters is enabled.

Now...I understand that if i am not using the filters i can uninstall the plugin, true. But it is still a behavior of the plugin that is not as it should be, and that's why i am reporting it.

It would be appreciated if you could look into this.

Thank you,

Morphy
Boyko
10 years ago
#3186 Quote
Hi Morphy,

Well spotted! It is fixed now. Please download the latest package and update the plugin to get the fix.

Many thanks for reporting this!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team