Close

Bugs

YashChandra
10 years ago
#4184 Quote
Hi,

There changes in the new version of the plugin which require it to be uninstalled and installed again.
Please uninstall and install the Nop Ajax Filters in order to fix this error!

Best Regards
Regards,
Milen Kovachev
Nop-Templates.com
ellerlor
10 years ago
#4185 Quote
Hi,
this issue is solved.. we have still several problem with ProductRibbons plugin after ugrade to 3.21 ..

Thanks

BR
Lorenzo
smitrik
9 years ago
#6217 Quote
We are having issues with sorting items. We can only make one selection. So if we select a brand we are not allowed to do any additional selection like price, size or whatever.

At this forum a read this was solved with the latest update of the AjaxFilters plugin, but unfortunately downloading it last week. Uninstalling my former installation and Installing it again, it didn't solve our problems.
iliyan.tanev
9 years ago
#6219 Quote
Hi SMITRIK,

Could you check if you have any JavaScript errors in your browser ?
Or could you send as a link to your site ?

Regards
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
smitrik
9 years ago
#6220 Quote
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'toString' of undefined
RefreshFilters
RequestProductsForSelectedFilters.$.ajax.success

iliyan.tanev wrote:
Hi SMITRIK,

Could you check if you have any JavaScript errors in your browser ?
Or could you send as a link to your site ?

Regards
iliyan.tanev
9 years ago
#6227 Quote
Hi,

Could you also check you log for errors associated with the AjaxFilters and could send us a link to your site and credentials ?  

Regards
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
smitrik
9 years ago
#6228 Quote
NopCommerce is not showing any log information on this ajaxfilters issue. Since our site is in development it is not possible to send the url (you need a password). However if you contact me by mail i will send the information

iliyan.tanev wrote:
Hi,

Could you also check you log for errors associated with the AjaxFilters and could send us a link to your site and credentials ?  

Regards
Support
9 years ago
#6229 Quote
Hi Rik,

We have sent you an email from our support account!

Thanks in advance!
PAS
9 years ago
#7670 Quote
Filters isn't visible. I tried to place it into different widget zones, but nothing changes. I can see "You are running a Trial version of Nop Ajax Filters" in the current widget zone sometimes, but nothing more. How to make these filters visible?
Boyko
9 years ago
#7671 Quote
PAS wrote:
Filters isn't visible. I tried to place it into different widget zones, but nothing changes. I can see "You are running a Trial version of Nop Ajax Filters" in the current widget zone sometimes, but nothing more. How to make these filters visible?

Hi PAS,

If you see the message that you are running a trial version then this means that the Ajax Filters are properly integrated into your web site.
So you probably don't have any products that can be filtered.
Maybe all your products are featured products or all of them have the same price or none of them has any attributes or specifications etc.
Can you send a link to your web site, so that we can take a look?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team