Close

Bugs

nabeel1983khan
9 years ago
#6094 Quote
After looking at the database I see it is saving the details but it does not show when u see the condition tabs again .... its not displaying those conditions we set from the database.

Thanks
Deni
9 years ago
#6095 Quote
nabeel1983khan wrote:
After looking at the database I see it is saving the details but it does not show when u see the condition tabs again .... its not displaying those conditions we set from the database.

Thanks

Hello, can you please write to our support, giving link to your website and login credentials for it.

Best Regards !
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
Alsters
9 years ago
#8822 Quote
I have a similar problem. Until today everything was working fine. At some point today adding new conditions is not working anymore. What we try to do is adding a new condition group to a slider, this seems to work at first. Then we add a new record to the condition group. Again it seems to work because we get the pop-up which lets us choose the condition type etc. After setup a particular condition we press the Update button. At that point the pop-up closes but nothing is filled in.
When I look at the database, I see that records are being made, but the final record in SS_C_ConditionStatement is not filled. When saving the slider all the corresponding condition records are removed from the database.
If I try to edit an existing condition, this also fails. After pressing the Update button nothing is changed.
Can you help us? Is this a known bug?
We are using nopCommerce 3.30
The strange thing is that we are also having a development version of the store, and in this version the button is working fine. We have already copied the dll to the live version, but that didn’t solve the problem.
iliyan.tanev
9 years ago
#8826 Quote
Hi,

Could you check the System -> Log in your life site for errors related to the conditions or sliders.
Could you also check for JavaScript errors in your browser, when you add new condition or update existing one.

If you find any errors, please paste it in this topic. If not we will need admin credentials, which you could provide us with by raising a ticket.
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
Alsters
9 years ago
#8874 Quote
I checked it now for several weeks, but nothing in the logs or with javascript. I'll send you a PM with login credentials so you can see it for yourself.
iliyan.tanev
9 years ago
#8882 Quote
Hi,

Thank you for the admin credentials, but it would be best to raise a ticket and to continue the conversation there.
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
Ebrahim
8 years ago
#10466 Quote
Hi
I have a problem with anywhere slider 3.5.
Niva anywhere slider effects not true work.Just Fade effect work fine.
other effect have a problem.
when change picture, appear new next picture but in small size on left top corner and play effect on it then finish effect time, orginal picture(larg picture) very fast without effect changed.

I had version 3.4 and this version work fine. but version 3.5 not work corectly.
Please help me.
Sorry for my english
Deni
8 years ago
#10469 Quote
Ebrahim wrote:
Hi
I have a problem with anywhere slider 3.5.
Niva anywhere slider effects not true work.Just Fade effect work fine.
other effect have a problem.
when change picture, appear new next picture but in small size on left top corner and play effect on it then finish effect time, orginal picture(larg picture) very fast without effect changed.

I had version 3.4 and this version work fine. but version 3.5 not work corectly.
Please help me.
Sorry for my english

Hi, 

We could not reproduce this behaviour. All the animations seems to work fine. 
Please submit a ticket, providing admin credentials to your site, so we can check what is the issue on your site.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
jslater
4 years ago
#21065 Quote
Hello,

I have come across a weird bug on the top of my home page for my website https://www.xpres.co.uk/

All my images in my slider link to different products on my website. When my homepage is first loaded the first slide (which has a link) is not clickable, however if you move to the next slide and then back to the first slide it is now clickable.

When I make all the other slides not visible in the admin the first slide the links correctly. But as soon as there are 2 or more the first slide no longer links.

I am on NopCommerce 4.0 using the Emporium Theme.

Please advise,
Thank you.

anton_ivanov
4 years ago
#21066 Quote
Hello,

Thank you for reporting this!

We've already fixed this issue in the plugin. You will have to download and update your plugin on your store.

You can read how to do that in this article from our documentation.

Hope that helps!
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com