Close

Bugs

albertofilho
11 years ago
#682 Quote
Howdy!

I installed this plugin, but I notice that it really appears anywhere! :)

I mean, I dont want it in the checkout/payment area, for example. Only in home page. Is there a way to avoid it?

Thanks!

-Alberto

Support
11 years ago
#683 Quote
Hi,

It all depends on the way the plugin is integrated.

If you want to integrate it only on home page you should do it manually and not as a widget for example. You can find an example of how to do that in our documentation and more precisely "6. Manual integration of a slider" Sample #2
albertofilho
11 years ago
#685 Quote
Support wrote:
Hi,

It all depends on the way the plugin is integrated.

If you want to integrate it only on home page you should do it manually and not as a widget for example. You can find an example of how to do that in our documentation and more precisely "6. Manual integration of a slider" Sample #2

Thanks, buddy!
That works fine.

pogue1000
11 years ago
#702 Quote
Ok found my problems, helps if i edit the views in the theme folder :)

This MVC is pretty slick.

I am trying to put it on my home page as well but its not showing up.

I added my slider in the anywhere sliders plugin
and then copied the snippet into the index.cshtml file and I am seeing nothing.

I put the right name down of the slider I gave it, but its not showing up
I am using nop 2.5 and the new shop all theme.

I am sure i did something wrong, not sure what though :)
Support
11 years ago
#713 Quote
Hi,

We are glad you have fixed the problem.

If you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
a.rossi
11 years ago
#961 Quote
Hi,

I just installed the Slider v 2.6 from the ultimate collection.

If selected theme is a modified theme, when adds a new slider from admin page  I'm getting an error;  all runs fine  with a 'nop classic' or 'dark orange' themes.

Error log is:

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\SitiWeb\NopCommerce\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders\Themes\MyTheme\Content\nivo\skins\'.

Thanks for you help.
Regards
refurb.tech
11 years ago
#962 Quote
hi i am having exactly the same problem, i created a new folder with the same name as my theme and copied the dark orange contents from the plugin / themes folder into my newly created them folder within the plugin folder, it was an attempt at fixing the problem but it didnt work lol, i will have another go and see if anything else works.
Support
11 years ago
#963 Quote
refurb.tech wrote:
hi i am having exactly the same problem, i created a new folder with the same name as my theme and copied the dark orange contents from the plugin / themes folder into my newly created them folder within the plugin folder, it was an attempt at fixing the problem but it didnt work lol, i will have another go and see if anything else works.

Hi refurb.tech,

That is exactly what you have to do.
Copy the content of the DarkOrnage or the nopClassic folders into Themes\MyThemeName.
This way all the css and styling changes you make will go into your newly theme folder and subsequent upgrades will be much more easier.
Please note that when there is no folder with the name of the current desktop theme name then all plugins default to the DarkOrange theme.
If you have Allow Customers to Select Theme enabled, which is so by default in nopCommerce 2.6 then the public theme that you have selected will be your current desktop theme.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
Support
11 years ago
#964 Quote
a.rossi wrote:
Hi,

I just installed the Slider v 2.6 from the ultimate collection.

If selected theme is a modified theme, when adds a new slider from admin page  I'm getting an error;  all runs fine  with a 'nop classic' or 'dark orange' themes.

Error log is:

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\SitiWeb\NopCommerce\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders\Themes\MyTheme\Content\nivo\skins\'.

Thanks for you help.
Regards

Hi a.rossi,

Could you check if this path really exists?
If you have copied the content of the DarkOrange folder into your MyTheme folder then the path should exist.

Please let us know how it goes!

Best Regards,
Nop-Tempaltes Support Team
refurb.tech
11 years ago
#965 Quote
this worked for me, it might work for you.

navigate to

nopCommerce_2.60_NoSource\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders\Themes

and create a folder with exactly the same name as the modified theme you are using
copy the contents of the darkorange theme in the same directory and paste it into your newly created folder.

navigate to

nopCommerce_2.60_NoSource\Themes and then double check you have used the correct theme name for you newly craeted folder.

then uninstall the sliders plugin (do not delete the plugins folders, leave where they are) and then reinstall the plugin.

this worked for me and hopefully it will for you, the sliders plugin does not detect that you are using a differant theme it does creates folders in its own directory for the default themes.

hope this helps.