Close

Bugs

refurb.tech
11 years ago
#966 Quote
lol thanks support, i just managed to do it and then read your post :)
Support
11 years ago
#967 Quote
refurb.tech wrote:
lol thanks support, i just managed to do it and then read your post :)

Good job guys! A restart always helps but probably it would be enough just to refresh the current page, so that the new path is loaded.

We are planning to write a detailed blog for the new much improved theme infrastructure in our plugins but we are glad you have managed to figure it out yourself.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
a.rossi
11 years ago
#968 Quote
refurb.tech wrote:
this worked for me, it might work for you.

navigate to

nopCommerce_2.60_NoSource\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders\Themes

and create a folder with exactly the same name as the modified theme you are using
copy the contents of the darkorange theme in the same directory and paste it into your newly created folder.

Works great.

Thank you!
domenico.neri
10 years ago
#2483 Quote
Hi,
I've installed the latest version of this plugin and if I enable the option "Use Pictures as Links", the link doesn't work on Internet Explorer 10, 9, and 8.

What can I do to fix that bug?
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2490 Quote
domenico.neri wrote:
Hi,
I've installed the latest version of this plugin and if I enable the option "Use Pictures as Links", the link doesn't work on Internet Explorer 10, 9, and 8.

What can I do to fix that bug?

Hi domenico.neri,

Thank you for reporting this. It appears that the problem was with the general css of the Anywhere Sliders plugin. The problem only appeared in IE browsers.
We fixed it, and you can apply the fix by updating the plugin.
Please read this article for more information on how to do that: http://www.nop-templates.com/t/How-To-Update-A-NopCommerce-Plugin

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
rsolani
10 years ago
#2900 Quote
Its not exactly a bug, but when a add large images to the slider, the grid loses its format and its impossible to remove the picture, since the delete link gets off the screeen.

I think the grid should display a thumb, and not the image in full size.

IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2912 Quote
rsolani wrote:
Its not exactly a bug, but when a add large images to the slider, the grid loses its format and its impossible to remove the picture, since the delete link gets off the screeen.

I think the grid should display a thumb, and not the image in full size.

Hi rsolani,

We have limited the size of the images added to a slider to 400px. You can apply the change by updating the Nop Anywhere Sliders plugin.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
taylaninan
9 years ago
#5884 Quote
Hi Everyone,

I think we have found a new bug in NOP Anywhere Sliders.
We are currently using NOPCommerce v3.00 with NOP Anywhere Sliders v3.02 Plug-in.

When we try to add slides without restrictions, it can be seen under all categories and products, but when we add a category restriction using product overview bottom widget, we actually want the slide to be seen under the specified category and its related products. Unfortunately the slide is nowhere to be seen on the site.

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards,
Boyko
9 years ago
#5885 Quote
taylaninan wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I think we have found a new bug in NOP Anywhere Sliders.
We are currently using NOPCommerce v3.00 with NOP Anywhere Sliders v3.02 Plug-in.

When we try to add slides without restrictions, it can be seen under all categories and products, but when we add a category restriction using product overview bottom widget, we actually want the slide to be seen under the specified category and its related products. Unfortunately the slide is nowhere to be seen on the site.

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards,

Hi taylaninan,

Actually this is by design :) If you limit the slider to a given category then it will be shown only on that category (of course if you add a category widget zone). The slider won't show on any other page. In the new version of the plugin for nopCommerce 3.3 , you can place the slider based on many conditions i.e a given category and all products that have this category.
I just setup a new slider in the admin demo, so you can check out the conditions of this slider (note the demo will reset in 30 minutes).

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
nabeel1983khan
9 years ago
#6093 Quote
I have been trying to add the slider to a particular category with no joy , previously we could select the category we wanted it to display , now the conditions thing does not work ... I don't know how to add a condition ... every time I add a condition and save it ,,, it never gets saved ... please can you check and try adding a slider to any particular category via conditions.

Its not doing on my end maybe there might be some problem. Thanks