Close

Bugs

Peppi
one year ago
#14885 Quote
Avatar
  • 8
Hi,

i have a problem with "Info Boxes" the Text will not update on changes. On first config i put some text for title and text. After changing the text and hit save it's saved but not displayed on homepage, on homepage is still the fist text visible?
SDobrev
one year ago
#14886 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 272
Hi,

If you are running a multi-language store you will need to change the values per language.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
Peppi
one year ago
#14887 Quote
Avatar
  • 8
SDobrev wrote:
Hi,

If you are running a multi-language store you will need to change the values per language.


Thank you, i didn't see that there are auto copies from default language.
CharlotteWestermann
9 months ago
#15599 Quote
Avatar
  • 1
When using JCarousel to show new products. Using Data source type = Recently Added Products the carousel does not show Arrows navigation and Dot navigation at all. However multiple lines with products are showned instead.

My configuration is:
Maximum numbers of items = 12
Number of visible items in JCarousel = 6

If I change to data source type = Best Sellers Products everything works as expected.

I got same result when using your Emporium Supermarket demo database!
I was wondering if that was why your demo only show sample of Data Source type = None, and then use Add Additional Products only, because that seem to be working only way to get it working?
AQ
9 months ago
#15604 Quote
Avatar
  • 1
There is another issue, on different phones Emporium Responsive Theme functionality of searching is not working correctly,  as when we type something like "shirt" search functionality suggests products related to shirt,  but when we click on a particular suggestion, nothing will happen and sometimes it works and product link opens.
Any suggestion about how to fix it? Or it's just an issue of browser?
anton_ivanov
9 months ago
#15607 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 271
Hello,

CharlotteWestermann wrote:
When using JCarousel to show new products. Using Data source type = Recently Added Products the carousel does not show Arrows navigation and Dot navigation at all. However multiple lines with products are showned instead.

My configuration is:
Maximum numbers of items = 12
Number of visible items in JCarousel = 6

If I change to data source type = Best Sellers Products everything works as expected.

I got same result when using your Emporium Supermarket demo database!
I was wondering if that was why your demo only show sample of Data Source type = None, and then use Add Additional Products only, because that seem to be working only way to get it working?


Can you Submit a Ticket with admin credentials and URL to your store so we an inspect this issue since we cannot reproduce it?

AQ wrote:
There is another issue, on different phones Emporium Responsive Theme functionality of searching is not working correctly,  as when we type something like "shirt" search functionality suggests products related to shirt,  but when we click on a particular suggestion, nothing will happen and sometimes it works and product link opens.
Any suggestion about how to fix it? Or it's just an issue of browser?


There are probably some javascript errors. However, I don't see a problem with the plugin on my local machine. Can you Submit a Ticket with URL to your store and admin credentials so we can investigate the issue?

Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
yazhodha
9 months ago
#15612 Quote
Avatar
  • 2
There's a spelling mistake on cart page. How should I fix that?
"Dicount codes and Vouchers" This should be Discount codes and Vouchers.

Where should I have to edit to fix that?

http://themes.megastore.emporium.nop-templates.com/cart
Valentin
9 months ago
#15613 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 164
yazhodha wrote:
There's a spelling mistake on cart page. How should I fix that?
"Dicount codes and Vouchers" This should be Discount codes and Vouchers.

Where should I have to edit to fix that?

http://themes.megastore.emporium.nop-templates.com/cart


Hi yazhodha,

sorry for the inconvenience.

To fix this string resource you need to go in your admin panel to Configuration -> Languages, click Edit on your active language. Then select the String resources tab and search for this Resource name:

ShoppingCart.DiscountAndVouchers

When you find it, just Edit its Value to whatever you like.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
insity
3 months ago
#16231 Quote
Avatar
  • 15
Any reason why the product pages are not getting minified for nopcommerce version 4.2. Checked your demo site also the product pages are not minified.
Valentin
3 months ago
#16232 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 164
insity wrote:
Any reason why the product pages are not getting minified for nopcommerce version 4.2. Checked your demo site also the product pages are not minified.


Hi insity,

what you are referring to is not expected behavior. One of our demos is not minified on purpose at the moment, because we are testing something. As you can see from our other demo, the CSS and JS minification is working without any problem - Emporium Supermarket Demo

If you have any issues with your minification and bundling, you better submit a ticket an include a working link to your store and admin credentials so we can investigate what the problem might be.

Do not post your credentials here because other users will be able to see them too.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com