Close

Bugs

Support
5 years ago
#14519 Quote
A topic for reporting any Nop Emporium Responsive Theme problems.
Peppi
5 years ago
#14598 Quote
Hi,
in the list view of the catalog there is some thing wrong with the picture sizes. I thing the wrap for the pictures are not working correct or it's wrong set. The width is too big and it's covering the text area on the right side. The high is correct 260px and in admin under /Admin/Setting/Media i set "Preview size of the product image (catalog)" to 260px but it's not helping.
What is wrong here?
Peppi
5 years ago
#14599 Quote
Peppi wrote:
Hi,
in the list view of the catalog there is some thing wrong with the picture sizes. I thing the wrap for the pictures are not working correct or it's wrong set. The width is too big and it's covering the text area on the right side. The high is correct 260px and in admin under /Admin/Setting/Media i set "Preview size of the product image (catalog)" to 260px but it's not helping.
What is wrong here?

I needed to override css because of the stupide theme settings, the image max-width was set to none and the height you can set in admin in percent. Max-width: 100%; height: auto; works better.

.item-box .picture > a img {
    position: absolute;
    top: 50%;
    left: 50%;
    -webkit-transform: translate(-50%,-50%);
    -ms-transform: translate(-50%,-50%);
    transform: translate(-50%,-50%);
    max-width: 100%;
    height: auto;
}
Valentin
5 years ago
#14601 Quote
Peppi wrote:
Hi,
What is wrong here?

I needed to override css because of the stupide theme settings, the image max-width was set to none and the height you can set in admin in percent. Max-width: 100%; height: auto; works better.

position: absolute;
    top: 50%;
    left: 50%;
    -webkit-transform: translate(-50%,-50%);
    -ms-transform: translate(-50%,-50%);
    transform: translate(-50%,-50%);
}

Greetings Giuseppe,

indeed there used to be an issue with landscape images in product-list view, however, it has been fixed for a couple of weeks now. If you update your theme you can see the result.

Our design requires the image to be always full height in product-list view, that is why the height was always fixed to 100%, we just show the middle part of it if it doesn't have a rectangular shape.

Your approach seems to be working for you, so you can leave it like it is, but you do not need all the code. You can use just this snippet instead:

}

Hope this was helpful.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
Peppi
5 years ago
#14602 Quote
Hi Valentin, i just bought the plugin some weeks ago. Where i can see the version witch i have installed? I don't see any changelogs for this theme.
Also i don't know how to update the theme, can you explain?

Best Regards,
Giuseppe
Valentin
5 years ago
#14603 Quote
Peppi wrote:
Hi Valentin, i just bought the plugin some weeks ago. Where i can see the version witch i have installed? I don't see any changelogs for this theme.
Also i don't know how to update the theme, can you explain?

Best Regards,
Giuseppe

Greetings again Giuseppe,

this issue has been fixed on 4-th of June. You cannot see it anywhere yet. So you must have downloaded your product before that. If you update your theme following the instructions in our documentation - How to update a theme you will have the latest changes. However, if this is the only thing you are looking to fix and you can leave the previously discussed solution and update later on.

The decision is up to you.

The only thing I want to mention is - if you decide to use the previously mentioned solution with your CSS customization, make sure to write it in your Custom Head Styles section. That way if you update the changes will not be overwritten.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
anhlee27
5 years ago
#14630 Quote
The jCarousel plugin error:
I am not able to update the "Number of visible items in the JCarousel", the plugin always show 5 items only although i change it to another value at backend.
Valentin
5 years ago
#14631 Quote
anhlee27 wrote:
The jCarousel plugin error:
I am not able to update the "Number of visible items in the JCarousel", the plugin always show 5 items only although i change it to another value at backend.

Greetings,

please submit a ticket for this issue and include admin credentials for your site, as well as more detailed information and some screenshots in it. We will investigate it and write back as soon as possible.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
Tommy
5 years ago
#14782 Quote
Hi

I have a problem when megamenu enabled then All categories list will not work.

When megamenu disabled the list of categories are shown.
When megamenu enabled the list of categories are not shown.

Using nopCommerce 4.00
The plugin and theme was downloaded last week, so it should be the latest.

Br
Tommy
anton_ivanov
5 years ago
#14783 Quote
Hello Tommy,

In order for the left side menu to show categories, you will need to have Category Menu Items with the Template setting set to List or With Pictures.

You can check the configuration of the Mega Menu plugin in our demo store in the Admin Demo here.

If that doesn't fix your issue please submit a ticket with admin credentials and URL to your store.

Hope that helps!
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com