Close

Bugs

insity
4 years ago
#16233 Quote
Valentin wrote:
Any reason why the product pages are not getting minified for nopcommerce version 4.2. Checked your demo site also the product pages are not minified.

Hi insity,

what you are referring to is not expected behavior. One of our demos is not minified on purpose at the moment, because we are testing something. As you can see from our other demo, the CSS and JS minification is working without any problem - Emporium Supermarket Demo

If you have any issues with your minification and bundling, you better submit a ticket an include a working link to your store and admin credentials so we can investigate what the problem might be.

Do not post your credentials here because other users will be able to see them too.

Hi Valentin,
My mistake I should have stated that I was referring to HTML minification, which is a feature in Nop 4.2. Please check Nop demo site the HTML of product pages are minified but in my site, as well as the link that you have provided in your reply the HTML is not minified even though the HTML minify checkbox is checked.

Please do let me know if this issue is specific to my website, I will submit a ticket with admin credentials.

Thanks.
Valentin
4 years ago
#16234 Quote
Hello insity,

indeed there seems to be an issue with HTML minification only on the product pages.
Than you for pointing that out!

We will figure out what the problem is and will let you know as soon as we do.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
Valentin
4 years ago
#16235 Quote
Hello insity,

we found the issue and released an update of all of the affected themes. If you download the latest theme package and replace the following file in your installation folder with the one from your newly downloaded package you will not be having this issue anymore.

~ \Presentation\Nop.Web\Themes\Emporium\Views\Product\_ShareButton.cshtml

The other affected themes with the same problem which we fixed, are:

Avenue
Element
Minimal
Pavilion
Prisma
Uptown
Venture

Hope this was helpful.
Have a nice day!
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
insity
4 years ago
#16236 Quote
Valentin wrote:
Hello insity,

we found the issue and released an update of all of the affected themes. If you download the latest theme package and replace the following file in your installation folder with the one from your newly downloaded package you will not be having this issue anymore.

~ \Presentation\Nop.Web\Themes\Emporium\Views\Product\_ShareButton.cshtml

The other affected themes with the same problem which we fixed, are:

Avenue
Element
Minimal
Pavilion
Prisma
Uptown
Venture

Hope this was helpful.
Have a nice day!

It works now perfectly, thanks a lot for the quick help.
jslater
4 years ago
#20908 Quote
Hello,

We've spotted a bug regarding the FlyoutShoppingCart on iOS 13

Users seem to be unable to click the "Go to cart" button. When clicked it does nothing at all

I've had customers complain about it and i've managed to test it myself with my own devices.

On iOS 12 iPhone 7 it works fine, i updated it to iOS 13 and now I cannot click it. I've confirmed this on two separate iPhone 7's  using your own demo at http://www.emporium.nop-templates.com/ and my own website running your 4.0 theme.

Please advise

The below is what I am referring to.

Valentin
4 years ago
#20910 Quote
jslater wrote:
Hello,

We've spotted a bug regarding the FlyoutShoppingCart on iOS 13

Users seem to be unable to click the "Go to cart" button. When clicked it does nothing at all

I've had customers complain about it and i've managed to test it myself with my own devices.

On iOS 12 iPhone 7 it works fine, i updated it to iOS 13 and now I cannot click it. I've confirmed this on two separate iPhone 7's  using your own demo at http://www.emporium.nop-templates.com/ and my own website running your 4.0 theme.

Please advise

The below is what I am referring to.

Hi jslater,

we fixed this bug and released an update. If you download the latest 4.0 package and update your theme you will not have this issue anymore.

You can also check on our demo again, we uploaded the change there too.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
insity
4 years ago
#20911 Quote
Valentin wrote:

Hi jslater,

we fixed this bug and released an update. If you download the latest 4.0 package and update your theme you will not have this issue anymore.

You can also check on our demo again, we uploaded the change there too.

Hi Valentin,
Can we know the exact cshtml / js / dll that was changed to fix this issue, If I do a windiff for my website files I will get a lot of differences from the downloaded template files. We are on Nopcommerce 4.2. Thanks
jslater
4 years ago
#20912 Quote
Thanks for the quick fix.

I may has made the odd change to the theme files. So I don't really want to change the whole lot.

Could I ask what files were changed to get this fixed?

Thanks
Valentin
4 years ago
#20913 Quote
jslater wrote:
Thanks for the quick fix.

I may has made the odd change to the theme files. So I don't really want to change the whole lot.

Could I ask what files were changed to get this fixed?

Thanks

Hi jslater,

sure, you can just update the following files:

~ Presentation\Nop.Web\Themes\Emporium\Content\css\mobile.css
~ Presentation\Nop.Web\Themes\Emporium\Content\css\mobile.rtl.css
~ Presentation\Nop.Web\Themes\Emporium\Content\scripts\emporium.js

Hope this was helpful.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
jslater
4 years ago