Close

Profile: Valentin

Avatar
PM

User posts

Greetings to all,

the localized URL`s for the info-boxes have been added in the Emporium theme and an update has been released.

If you update your theme, the changes will apply on your site too.

Have a nice day!

toanhnt wrote:
Could you notify us here after implementation? thank you


Hello again toanhnt,

for sure we will inform you by posting here as soon as the task is done.

Have a nice day!

5 days ago

p.cermak@f-maxproduction.cz wrote:
Hello, I needed to enlarge the logo, is it somehow done in setup or command?


Hello p.cermak@f-maxproduction.cz,

if you need to enlarge the logo you need to upload a bigger image and then add the following code to your theme`s Custom Head Styles section (it located in your admin panel -> Nop-templates -> Themes -> Emporium -> Settings):


@media all and (max-width: 1024px) {
     .mobile-logo .logo {
           width: auto;
           height: auto;
     }
     .mobile-logo img {
          position: static;
          top: 0;
          left: 0;
          -webkit-transform: none;
          -ms-transform: none;
          transform: none;
     }
}

@media all and (min-width: 1025px) {
     .header-lower:after {
          content: '';
          display: block;
          clear: both;
     }
     .header-logo {
          max-width: 20%;
     }
     .header-logo a img {
           max-height: none;
     }
}



However, I need to warn you that in the Emporium theme we have intentionally restricted the logo size to always fit the header and if you make it larger it might cause layout issues.

Hope this was helpful.
Have a nice day!

toanhnt wrote:
Hi, I need to add different url to second language for the info boxes. There is no point of having multi-language then point the url to English page. Please help

Hello toanhnt,

thank you for your consideration. That is a good suggestion and we will schedule it for implementation.

Hi,
When you say you will schedule for implementation, will that going to be for the next version or version 4.0 and 4.1? Thank you


Hello again toanhnt,

it will most probably be implemented in version 4.1 and available in every version from that point on.

toanhnt wrote:
Hi, I need to add different url to second language for the info boxes. There is no point of having multi-language then point the url to English page. Please help


Hello toanhnt,

thank you for your consideration. That is a good suggestion and we will schedule it for implementation.

madisonj wrote:
The AddThis Social Media Sharing buttons are disabled in ArtFactory Theme in nopCommerce 4.1

Any particular reason why?


Hello madisonj,

the social sharing buttons on the product page of Art factory have been always hidden for design reasons, and not only in v4.1.

However, they are still there and if you like to show them, you can add the following code to your themes` Custom Head Styles section:


.product-share-button {
     display: inline-block;
}

14 days ago

Vlad Starr wrote:
I am also getting the same error message with flickering product images, but only on the iPad version of Chrome.  I just submitted a ticker refarding the problem.  It doesn't seem to be specific to my site as it happens on the Nop Pavilliom Demo producf listing page when you try to apply a filter.


Hello Vlad Starr,

we saw your ticket and replied a while ago.

However, if anyone else encounters this issue we need to inform you that this is a bug specific for the Chrome browser on Apple devices - iPads, MACs etc.

As we investigated the issue we came across the following Google Support team forum post which gives a probable solution to the issue.

Vlad Starr wrote:
The Prisma layout on the iPad defaults to the mobile view even if you request a desktop view. The iPad retina has enough resolution to comfortably display pages in  desktop layout.  What is the best way to change fhis?



Hello Vlad Starr,

even if your iPad resolution supports a desktop view, it is not safe to enable it since on iPad you have no pointer device (e.g. mouse) and therefore - there is no hover effect. This is used to show elements and interact with the desktop site and if you do not have it, the site will not function properly.

That is why on touch device all the hover effects are replaced with clicks in order for the user to be able to trigger them.

Hope this answers your question.

Bugs
one month ago

christopherho wrote:
Hello, we are trying to use the Template "with pictures" for a child category but trying to swap templates gives us "You can't select this template because it does not allow the menu item to have any child elements or any parent elements!". Is it possible to have a parent and also allow the child categories to have pictures?



Hello christopherho,

unfortunately no, you can have a template with pictures only on the first level of categories in your Mega Menu.

john@horizoncompanies.org wrote:
I have attempted to reset the JCarousel image size on the front page of our site that uses the Lighthouse theme. I'm using "The images of the items in the carousel are resized according to the "Product thumbnail image size (catalog)" setting in the category settings". I am attempting this in NOP 4.0 under product. It is not working. What am I missing?


Hello John,

the reason why you are getting this issue because you haven't installed your JCarousel plugin correctly.

In the following location in your file explorer, you should have a folder with your themes` name and the specific styling for the plugin required for this theme:

~Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel\Themes

this folder is located in your plugins` download package in the Themes folder.