Close

Where to upload the background image

OTH
4 years ago
#21011 Quote
Hi,

I was wondering where I would upload the background image like seen in this screenshot?

Best regards,
OTH
Valentin
4 years ago
#21012 Quote
OTH wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering where I would upload the background image like seen in this screenshot?

Hi OTH,

can you please attach the mentioned screenshot again so we can see the result you are trying to achieve?

Looking forward to your answer!
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
OTH
4 years ago
#21013 Quote
Hi,

Here it is:

https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TSRV0SCGM-FTH83BCNP/image.png
Best regards,
OTH
OTH
4 years ago
#21014 Quote

https://advaniasky-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/odinn_thor_hardarson_advania_is/EdVuIgJo1SFLpGlALO_7i8gBwkQtCU_NIZwwLWXcA_ciAw?e=qAgQW9
Best regards,
OTH
Valentin
4 years ago
#21015 Quote
Hello again, OTH,

this option is available only is some of our themes.

The screenshot you have taken is from the Emporium theme. And if you are using that one, in particular, you can change the SOTD background image from the admin panel -> Nop-templates -> Themes -> Emporium -> Settings -> Additional settings -> Sale Of the Day Background Image

Hope this was helpful.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
OTH
4 years ago
#21016 Quote
Thank you!
Best regards,
OTH
OTH
4 years ago
#21017 Quote
Can you tell me how to make the products autoscroll?

I went to  Plugins > SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.SaleOfTheDay > Scripts > SaleOfTheDay.min.js

And changed autoplay: to TRUE

But nothing happens. :/
Best regards,
OTH
Valentin
4 years ago
#21018 Quote
OTH wrote:
Can you tell me how to make the products autoscroll?

I went to  Plugins > SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.SaleOfTheDay > Scripts > SaleOfTheDay.min.js

And changed autoplay: to TRUE

But nothing happens. :/

Hi OTH,

yes, that is because the code for the slider is located in the overriden by the Emporium theme Vieew file. You cna find it in the following file:

~ Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.SaleOfTheDay\Themes\Emporium\Views\Components\SaleOfTheDay\SaleOfTheDay.cshtml

If you set the autoplay option to true there you will get the required effect. Make sure you edir the code starting on line 220 in the file.

Have a nice day!
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com